Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

unknown.jpeg

When will the 03:00 PST be?
So I can go sleep omg :D

Thanks for the anwser :/

Ana A. said:

Unfortunately no, once the new puzzle is out the older ones lock and you can't edit them. :/

ArwenLP said:

I need help!

I did the 6th puzzle without doing the 5th :S Can i do the 5th now? 

I want to test this too, the only puzzle don't did is the 4th the others I have the codes. What are the ones you have?

Ken Russell Cabanting said:

for the ones with unsolved past puzzles. how about replacing the src of the incomplete images with complete ones, then solved the latest puzzle so it would save. would that work? have not tried it, so i wouldn't know

No fair i was sleeping when 2 pieces came out and now i can't solve one of them

Is it possible to make a puzzle that I has not reached to do? u___u

do you know if the previous puzzzles can be resolve after another puzzle apears?

Guys does any of u having problems with the puzzles ?? I'm can't solve 2 of them,and the 5th (RK I GUESS) came already solved when i refreshed the page ,and i can't move on ! Answers please ....??

Looks like they want just a few lucky ones to solve the whole thing.. That or they just didn't notice the fact the parts would go blocked when a new one is released.

how the hell do you even interact with the picture bits o.o

quadrant 5 is locked for me! anyway for me to solve it? i was at work before quadrant 6 came out

Didnt catch the idea ,could u get it more clear ? 
Ken Russell Cabanting said:

for the ones with unsolved past puzzles. how about replacing the src of the incomplete images with complete ones, then solved the latest puzzle so it would save. would that work? have not tried it, so i wouldn't know

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service