Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

woaahh...so difficult --___--

Did someone have problems with the 3rd puzzle? I mean, my 3rd puzzle was complete when I came to see it.

i want to know if we missed a puzzle will we still be able to hear the some of the song when this is over and will we be able to finish the rest of the puzzles? it onyl takes me about 20 minutes to do each but ppl have to sleep and work it wouldn't be fair for them to not get a chance to finish it

Did anyone else notice that if you click on the LP logo in the lower left hand corner it opens up a terminal within your browser?

is there anyway to edit the code to activate the locked puzzles you've missed?

Good questions, i want to know that either ! Cuz i've the same problem with th 4 and 6th part 

Nate R said:

i want to know if we missed a puzzle will we still be able to hear the some of the song when this is over and will we be able to finish the rest of the puzzles? it onyl takes me about 20 minutes to do each but ppl have to sleep and work it wouldn't be fair for them to not get a chance to finish it

7th one done :)

How come I can't do yesterdays 2 puzzles?

7th part done. Too bad I missed the 5th :(

the picture looks like a man without a heart, a man with a hole on the chest instead a heart, don't it?

I saw people saying that they can't save as they have no account, maybe, the account for the puzzle is not your Linkinpark.com account. That's what I think :p

Hey, I finish and puzzle, and when I close and enter again, it doesn't save. :l

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service