Discuss.

Views: 84223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i've finished most puzzles missed a few by the time limits. logged in an out multiple times. i've even had to redo a bunch of times. obviously the system is glitched or needs a set of better instructions on how to log in and save your progress. and it should tell you at the begining the system is flawed.

7th done :)

I tried to copy the html code from not resolved quadrant to missed quadrant.. Not working, there has to be a script or flash there handling this. Too bad, I have three quadrants missed :(

How do you get the url of a solved puzzle image? There is a crazy url there, there's no way we could think it out of our heads... :- /

Ken Russell Cabanting said:

for the ones with unsolved past puzzles. how about replacing the src of the incomplete images with complete ones, then solved the latest puzzle so it would save. would that work? have not tried it, so i wouldn't know

you can't just type a url of the solved puzzle 

Michaela Bačíková said:

How do you get the url of a solved puzzle image? There is a crazy url there, there's no way we could think it out of our heads... :- /

for the ones with unsolved past puzzles. how about replacing the src of the incomplete images with complete ones, then solved the latest puzzle so it would save. would that work? have not tried it, so i wouldn't know

You can, but imho it will not help

Nate R said:

you can't just type a url of the solved puzzle 

Michaela Bačíková said:

i unlocked quadrent 7 but i didnt hear a piece of the single what do i do?!?!?!?! 

8th one is up. Finally one puzzle from the last row. Solved it, going back to bed now :P

Yeah :)))

This is the 8th one.

Too bad i couldn't solve the 5th one :/

nice puzzles... like them... I wounder that for one day only one puzzle? thx

Is there any way to make this freaking thing let me do the 7th puzzle?I went out last night and missed it T____T

why the rest are locked? ~_~"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service