Discuss.

Views: 84213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't wait 4 da big day.......04-16-2012

I bet that unlocking a complete raw will give us a sing piece.!!! Tommorow will be a big day 

Man I'm worse, from 9 puzzle released, I did 6 and missed 3...

FUC* PST

GIVE ME YOUR PIECES!!!! Just kidding, good job! XD

I hope they give the sing piece for that ones who completed at least some pieces of the puzzles! :/

Kavindu SL said:

I bet that unlocking a complete raw will give us a sing piece.!!! Tommorow will be a big day 

these are difficult........... why Mike why!?!?!

Click the "Stop Following" button under the replies box. It auto-subscribes you whenever you reply.

Fluffy said:

Bro why do I get emails when anyone replies it's annoying.

There's this theory on the LPA forums that people who solved more puzzles will get longer (or more) snippets and people who didn't solve them all will get shorter ones. It might sound a bit crazy, but it's a possibility. I don't think it would be fair for people who failed, say, 1 or 2 puzzles not to get something.

OK.... I STOP DOING THIS!!

I did puzzle 8 and not it's unsolved again... WHY???

Puzzle 9 doesn't save after finishing it... -.-

Check if you are logged in...

Christina Greiderer said:

OK.... I STOP DOING THIS!!

I did puzzle 8 and not it's unsolved again... WHY???

Puzzle 9 doesn't save after finishing it... -.-

Hey, Derek from the LPA here. Not sure where that "theory" came from, but I can assure you that we don't believe that to be the case :) lol. If anything, we feel that cheating vs. not cheating, and solved vs unsolved won't really mean anything and that the reward will go to whoever figures out what "5. 4. Cypher" means first.

By the way, feel free to sign up for the LPA to give your thoughts on the puzzles everyone.

Cátia Marques said:

There's this theory on the LPA forums that people who solved more puzzles will get longer (or more) snippets and people who didn't solve them all will get shorter ones. It might sound a bit crazy, but it's a possibility. I don't think it would be fair for people who failed, say, 1 or 2 puzzles not to get something.

it's difficult but i can do it!! 

Hi, Derek. I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well, I didn't mean that it came from any of the LPA mods. There was this person who wrote this theory a few pages back, just that :)

Derek Oswald (LPAssociation.com) said:

Hey, Derek from the LPA here. Not sure where that "theory" came from, but I can assure you that we don't believe that to be the case :) lol. If anything, we feel that cheating vs. not cheating, and solved vs unsolved won't really mean anything and that the reward will go to whoever figures out what "5. 4. Cypher" means first.

By the way, feel free to sign up for the LPA to give your thoughts on the puzzles everyone.

Cátia Marques said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service