Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i finished nearly all of the puzzles, only 4 left out, but did not receive anything ...

Jelmer said:

Any chance I can get to previous pieces? I got only some :( And the cover is very awesome, don't you think? :D

Same here. :3 I only got the last piece 'cause I began to solve the puzzle too late...

Anyway... yeah, that cover is amazing !

Currently, there is something wrong.

After the very long breakdown of the site, all 16 quadrants are out. However, Puzzle 8 should not be released and now it is locked for EVERYONE and it is unaligned. When you zoom out, it is as though the whole puzzle is complete but it is not. NO ONE has the fully completed puzzle.

A tons of things might be happening now. Bug, glitch, hacker, another one of Mike's gullibility test, Linkin Park is deliberately stopping us from completing the full puzzle and thus hearing the snippet, the host/creator of the BID puzzles suck real bad. THE LIST GOES ON.

Just remember, remember, April 16 :D That's all I care about now, don't care about LP2k12 Twitter post because obviously, there's no official word about it.

i'm pissed. i solved all the puzzles except No. 8 because of the breakdown of the page. does this mean that all the work and waiting were for nothing?

I hope that the linkinpark.com crew is at least cool enough to let us do that puzzle that no one could do and let us hear the snippet

otherwise they broke their promise

can u please post the puzzle you have so far?

Steve Peffer said:

i'm pissed. i solved all the puzzles except No. 8 because of the breakdown of the page. does this mean that all the work and waiting were for nothing?

I hope that the linkinpark.com crew is at least cool enough to let us do that puzzle that no one could do and let us hear the snippet

This is getting pointless. Just give the snipped, i want a new ringtone thats it.

to be honest, in my opinion that was a server crash on purpose!!!
Mike is hiding some puzzle, and I am eager to see how this continues :D After all we are talking snippets of the new single .D

Steve Peffer said:

What's going on??? Where the song??? 

It say's on twitter that "there's more than meets the eye. 5. 4. Cipher. It's there." Correct me if im wrong but isn't the saying "There's more than meets the eye" a saying from transformers?

it now says "UNLOCKED. COME BACK." What does that mean? :S

Aaaaahh this is killing me I want the new song so badly!!!

come back when? i think we've already waited long enough

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service