Discuss.

Views: 84215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree on that i don´t care so much for the snippet i wait till it comes out

Kurokiri said:

Single will come out in 5 days...
Two more days and almost nobody will care about this snippets, I think)

I've tried searching back to their pre Hybrid Theory days on everything the band has been involved in that could even remotely be a connection to "5.4 cipher" and nothing :-(  Hope to have someone figure it out soon.


People have been looking into it at LPAssociation and they have worked out that it is related in some manner to the album title being `Living Things` although no one from the band has confirmed it.

Stefan Spelman said:

I've tried searching back to their pre Hybrid Theory days on everything the band has been involved in that could even remotely be a connection to "5.4 cipher" and nothing :-(  Hope to have someone figure it out soon.

Actually, it looks like the general consensus from the LPA is that "Living Things" is NOT the album title, but just some sort of key word in this puzzle thing.

Calvin Larmet said:


People have been looking into it at LPAssociation and they have worked out that it is related in some manner to the album title being `Living Things` although no one from the band has confirmed it.

Stefan Spelman said:

I've tried searching back to their pre Hybrid Theory days on everything the band has been involved in that could even remotely be a connection to "5.4 cipher" and nothing :-(  Hope to have someone figure it out soon.

Saw this posted on their twitter account.. Do you guys think this could be a snippet of Burn It Down??

Rob Recording

I can´t see the video so i can´t tell but maybe

Edgar Mendoza said:

Saw this posted on their twitter account.. Do you guys think this could be a snippet of Burn It Down??

Rob Recording

I really hope the snippet is more than just that :/


Edgar Mendoza said:

Saw this posted on their twitter account.. Do you guys think this could be a snippet of Burn It Down??

Rob Recording

Essta difiiciil pero bno.. jeje

la musiika sigue siiendo lo mejor deLinkin n.n

 

Attachments:


It isn't, this is a song from LPU 10 called Divided. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGvfQn1G0wo&feature=relmfu


Edgar Mendoza said:

Saw this posted on their twitter account.. Do you guys think this could be a snippet of Burn It Down??

Rob Recording

Well they are snippets.. I think its going to be like The Catalyst snippets when they had that contest or like Fort Minor had instrumentals for Remember the Name. I liked that one. lol :)

Davood Alavi said:

I really hope the snippet is more than just that :/


Edgar Mendoza said:

Saw this posted on their twitter account.. Do you guys think this could be a snippet of Burn It Down??

Rob Recording

Oh gotcha.. Thanks! :)

Taylor Rae Antley said:


It isn't, this is a song from LPU 10 called Divided. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGvfQn1G0wo&feature=relmfu


Edgar Mendoza said:

Saw this posted on their twitter account.. Do you guys think this could be a snippet of Burn It Down??

Rob Recording

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service