Discuss.

Views: 84224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You wouldn't believe how that meet and greet happened...I won ticket to meet and greet but had no tickets for their concert...won them 2 days later on the radio(I never win anything) so that was an awesome week. From nothing happening to completing one thing on my bucketlist

cant wait for it!!

Wow i wish i could have that kind of luck I would do almost anything to meet them their music saved my life 12 years ago i was about to kill myself but somehow their music stopped me. Same thing just it was 10 years ago i was sexual abused by a man my mom dated i wanted to kill myself and boom one of their songs came on the radio.. And everytime i have those suicadial thoughts i just listen to their music and feel much better Linkin Park and my best friend that i see as my littlesister is always keeping me from those thoughts.

Josh Magill said:

You wouldn't believe how that meet and greet happened...I won ticket to meet and greet but had no tickets for their concert...won them 2 days later on the radio(I never win anything) so that was an awesome week. From nothing happening to completing one thing on my bucketlist
That's an amazing story...they have had life changing lyrics and they put all their emotions into their music. Moat bands don't. The emotion part of them is what made their last album so amazing. For the trials you have over come that's amazing and makes you an aweaome big sister...its good to see you had help from them and glad to see you still here on earth. Amazing how music touches us in so many ways.

Samantha Lundström said:

Wow i wish i could have that kind of luck I would do almost anything to meet them their music saved my life 12 years ago i was about to kill myself but somehow their music stopped me. Same thing just it was 10 years ago i was sexual abused by a man my mom dated i wanted to kill myself and boom one of their songs came on the radio.. And everytime i have those suicadial thoughts i just listen to their music and feel much better Linkin Park and my best friend that i see as my littlesister is always keeping me from those thoughts.

Josh Magill said:

Yeah I love their lyrics and some of the song like crawling, numb, etc can I like see myself like crawlig for an example it is dark and she is feeling alone no one understands her etc and then in the end of the video everything is much better she is happy she have friends and stuff that is how i was feeling when i got sexual abused like no one understod me and it feelt like the whole world was against me... Well iam little overprotected sometimes like a sister/friend should be and i dont know what i would do without the music or my best friend and there are many that have asked me to be there big sister so i have something to live for even iam not seeing it all the times but i know it is there

Josh Magill said:

That's an amazing story...they have had life changing lyrics and they put all their emotions into their music. Moat bands don't. The emotion part of them is what made their last album so amazing. For the trials you have over come that's amazing and makes you an aweaome big sister...its good to see you had help from them and glad to see you still here on earth. Amazing how music touches us in so many ways.

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

When i go to http://burnitdown.linkinpark.com/ , all i get is the picture and below it says 'unlocked. Come back.' So what's wrong with this, any idea? Thx!

I dont know i get the same thing

Tessa Toebaert said:

When i go to http://burnitdown.linkinpark.com/ , all i get is the picture and below it says 'unlocked. Come back.' So what's wrong with this, any idea? Thx!

There is always a reason to live its just hard to realize what that something is...funny how things happen in our lives what what changes can be made.

Hands down awesome job Samantha it's always good to have a loving sister.

Samantha Lundström said:

Yeah I love their lyrics and some of the song like crawling, numb, etc can I like see myself like crawlig for an example it is dark and she is feeling alone no one understands her etc and then in the end of the video everything is much better she is happy she have friends and stuff that is how i was feeling when i got sexual abused like no one understod me and it feelt like the whole world was against me... Well iam little overprotected sometimes like a sister/friend should be and i dont know what i would do without the music or my best friend and there are many that have asked me to be there big sister so i have something to live for even iam not seeing it all the times but i know it is there

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Have you heard Mike´s solo album? Fort minor the rising tied? there is a song there called Where´d you go that he wrote for his wife Anna and in this song he is saying: You never know what you got till it is gone and it is pretty true you dont know what you got till it is gone and then it maybe is too late to do something about it I keep thinking on that line every day becuse it always reminds me that I have people around that loves me for who iam. I have hurt my best friend in so many ways but she still forgives me and i dont understand why she do that I mean i would never forgive myself which i havent neither my past is always hunting me down and making me think on stuff I dont wanna think on.. Well iam trying to be the friend and sister my friends and family wanna have

Josh Magill said:

There is always a reason to live its just hard to realize what that something is...funny how things happen in our lives what what changes can be made.

Hands down awesome job Samantha it's always good to have a loving sister.

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

True friends are there for you no matter what and it seems like she is a true friends to you....by the time you get old you can count all your true friends on one hand...I have 2heard and that's all I need. :)

Yeah she a true friend indeed and a littlesister i never had and i love her so much if she died i dont know what i would do. (i have a littlesister but we dont talk with eachother now becuse my mom dont anything to do with me neither wants my sister)

Josh Magill said:

True friends are there for you no matter what and it seems like she is a true friends to you....by the time you get old you can count all your true friends on one hand...I have 2heard and that's all I need. :)

Puzzle is over.

Tessa Toebaert said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service