Discuss.

Views: 84214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh ok thx, i knew something wasn't right ;)

So i guess we'll have to wait a few more days to hear the new single, can't wait... :)

Thx Adam for the answer.

I remember when The Catalyst was coming out, there were many fake versions, none of them turned out to be the real song. btw I want LP in Croatia!! 

Samantha Lundström said:

Oh now i get jealous i want to meet them to but i live in sweden and i know they have been played in stocholm but i can´t afford to travel there it has been my dream ever since i start listen on them... And I agree it will be EPIC! And it dosent matter for me netiher as long as they keep doing music for a long time

Josh Magill said:

I don't care what they give us because it will be EPIC! Linkin park hands down....favorite band....met them on their last tour in the US in a meet and greet and that was just amazing. So they can take 18 months or 3.5 years either way I will always be a fan of their amazing music.

Samantha Lundström said:

Yeah I want it to be monday now so i can hear the song and i cant wait till the album comes out in june... Yeah it suprised me to and so fast but then again they have said that they will give out albums every 18 months insted for 3.5 years so we can just wait and see what they give us

Josh Magill said:

It was just a thought...linkin park is really good about keeping their music under cover until they want it out...I have heard it and it sounds great! I am not disagreeing with you I was just was not sure if the lyrics were official or if someone got them off that low quality song...which you are right is very hard to hear some of the words...either way im fine with it...I just want more from them! I cant wait for this single...total surprise to me they are coming out with a new album!

Samantha Lundström said:

If you go to google and search for it you will find it and who would be able to tell the lyrics from the song i barely heard the lyrics I just heard a like 2 or 4 things that match the lyrics but what do I know iam just a simple fan trying to figure out things about the song and the album

Josh Magill said:

It depends o my which came first. They could have pulled the lyrics from that song. Has the lyrics been named official yet?

Samantha Lundström said:

If that is not the song  how can the lyrics match it?? i have heard a very bad quality of it but i read the lyrics and listen and it is a match. So please explain that to me

Josh Magill said:

I would agree. Linkin Park never lets any other their music slip out before they intend to let it. So I got a feeling its not the song...but only time will tell.

Jason Marks said:

I don't believe the YouTube version is the real song.

Okey well we just have to wait and see then and iam hoping that it is the song... And i get so tired of all these people that is posting songs on youtube and saying it is Linkin park when it isn´t.. I want them to come to sweden becuse this time i will be on their concert iam not gonna miss this one iam gonna start saving money for it starting this month

Jason Marks said:

I remember when The Catalyst was coming out, there were many fake versions, none of them turned out to be the real song. btw I want LP in Croatia!! 

Samantha Lundström said:

Oh now i get jealous i want to meet them to but i live in sweden and i know they have been played in stocholm but i can´t afford to travel there it has been my dream ever since i start listen on them... And I agree it will be EPIC! And it dosent matter for me netiher as long as they keep doing music for a long time

Josh Magill said:

I don't care what they give us because it will be EPIC! Linkin park hands down....favorite band....met them on their last tour in the US in a meet and greet and that was just amazing. So they can take 18 months or 3.5 years either way I will always be a fan of their amazing music.

Samantha Lundström said:

Yeah I want it to be monday now so i can hear the song and i cant wait till the album comes out in june... Yeah it suprised me to and so fast but then again they have said that they will give out albums every 18 months insted for 3.5 years so we can just wait and see what they give us

Josh Magill said:

It was just a thought...linkin park is really good about keeping their music under cover until they want it out...I have heard it and it sounds great! I am not disagreeing with you I was just was not sure if the lyrics were official or if someone got them off that low quality song...which you are right is very hard to hear some of the words...either way im fine with it...I just want more from them! I cant wait for this single...total surprise to me they are coming out with a new album!

Samantha Lundström said:

If you go to google and search for it you will find it and who would be able to tell the lyrics from the song i barely heard the lyrics I just heard a like 2 or 4 things that match the lyrics but what do I know iam just a simple fan trying to figure out things about the song and the album

Josh Magill said:

It depends o my which came first. They could have pulled the lyrics from that song. Has the lyrics been named official yet?

Samantha Lundström said:

If that is not the song  how can the lyrics match it?? i have heard a very bad quality of it but i read the lyrics and listen and it is a match. So please explain that to me

Josh Magill said:

I would agree. Linkin Park never lets any other their music slip out before they intend to let it. So I got a feeling its not the song...but only time will tell.

Jason Marks said:

Agree it get extremely annoying...lol patience is a virtue

Samantha Lundström said:

Okey well we just have to wait and see then and iam hoping that it is the song... And i get so tired of all these people that is posting songs on youtube and saying it is Linkin park when it isn´t.. I want them to come to sweden becuse this time i will be on their concert iam not gonna miss this one iam gonna start saving money for it starting this month

Jason Marks said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Jason Marks said:

Yeah I agree patience is a virtue

Josh Magill said:

Agree it get extremely annoying...lol patience is a virtue

Samantha Lundström said:

Jason Marks said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Samantha Lundström said:

Josh Magill said:

Jason Marks said:

Awesome post man! Great! Article! I defenitly cannot wait for the single now I am too charged for it!
and it looks like those lyrics hold true Samantha!

Edgar Mendoza said:

YAY Damn iam so good and so damn happy right now god damn it i was right YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! First time ever i have been right about something like this

Josh Magill said:

Awesome post man! Great! Article! I defenitly cannot wait for the single now I am too charged for it!
and it looks like those lyrics hold true Samantha!

Edgar Mendoza said:
That article made my hair stand in on end of anticipation....linkin park has and still is evolving into something that amazes me everytime and those who don't like linkin park are missing out on a legendary band evolving into some on every album...that's just pure.

I second this post! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Josh Magill said:

That article made my hair stand in on end of anticipation....linkin park has and still is evolving into something that amazes me everytime and those who don't like linkin park are missing out on a legendary band evolving into some on every album...that's just pure.

I agree on that

Josh Magill said:

New puzzle which is some sort of mini-game is available!!

Thanks, Mike! You're the best)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service