Discuss.

Views: 84292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definately!!

Josh Magill said:

That article made my hair stand in on end of anticipation....linkin park has and still is evolving into something that amazes me everytime and those who don't like linkin park are missing out on a legendary band evolving into some on every album...that's just pure.

Okey i don´t get this new min game sort of thing iam trying to figure out how to do so far iam just getting more confused

If you know the "Spore" game than it'll be easy for you.
Allready beated the game.

You'll get the screen later)

Okey i don´t even know what the ''Spore'' is for kind of game becuse i have never ever heard about it here in sweden

The you are good

And i would be very thankfull to see what this is for kind of puzzle/minigame

Kurokiri said:

If you know the "Spore" game than it'll be easy for you.
Allready beated the game.

You'll get the screen later)

Yeah, that was toooo easy))

You just have to collect the black triangles not touching the red.
Pushing the mouse button will move you in other direction.

(Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you'd got it))

Attachments:

Okey i have no idea how you did it but damn you are good

Kurokiri said:

Yeah, that was toooo easy))

It took me a second to get it but here is a quick tutorial you are trying to get bigger by hovering over the triangles that are smaller than you. You can tell they are smaller if they are colored black if they blue that means you are just a little bigger than them. Orange means they are bigger than you so every time you click your ship we'll call it moves in that direction. Every time you click though you are shooting out pieces of yourself so eventually you will get smaller. So the challenge is hover over all the smaller stuff without clicking to much or you will get to small and have to start over. Great game Mike keep beating it to hear the song pieces.

Wait I'm a little late in the game here. I missed the first puzzles, but i just beat the mini game thing. It said I am one step closer.... do i have to play the game multiple times in order to get something?

Nope just beat it once you can beat it again to hear parts of the song, but now we wait for what they have next maybe another puzzle who knows.

Taylor Holst said:

Wait I'm a little late in the game here. I missed the first puzzles, but i just beat the mini game thing. It said I am one step closer.... do i have to play the game multiple times in order to get something?

You can be right but there is some "achievement" in the source code...

Craig Nock said:

Nope just beat it once you can beat it again to hear parts of the song, but now we wait for what they have next maybe another puzzle who knows.

Taylor Holst said:

Oh I didn't see that and what is the triangle in the top right corner I can say there will be surprises haha.

Kurokiri said:

You can be right but there is some "achievement" in the source code...

Craig Nock said:

Taylor Holst said:

That will be the 3. puzzle, LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service