Discuss.

Views: 84293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got it but no picture is going to help ... juss saying

I merged all the triangles and it finally looked like a huge ball of black and grey triangles, and it said,"Congatulations you are now one step closer" And when I log back in, its all reset to the original black and orange triangles... But it wasn't that hard anyway, it was fun actually... LP Forever!!!

Guys, use chrome... I heard a very short clip after I completed a lil bit of it, really short clip... If you had done it before on any other browser, jus do it again on chrome... Trust me!!

I can confirm this.. I did hear something while I was playing the game.. sounded like a snippet! :)

Daniel Michael said:

Guys, use chrome... I heard a very short clip after I completed a lil bit of it, really short clip... If you had done it before on any other browser, jus do it again on chrome... Trust me!!

Is there any ending in this puzzle??

No, it just repeats. I've done it like 10 times already. Nothing new except the sound pieces.

Роман Лысенко said:

Are those sound pieces from new single? :DD

Edgar Mendoza said:

No, it just repeats. I've done it like 10 times already. Nothing new except the sound pieces.

Роман Лысенко said:

CONGRATULATIONS
YOU ARE NOW ONE STEP CLOSER

PROGRESS SAVED. COME BACK TOMORROW.
YEAHHHH!!

Yes they are!! Ideally we wouldn't know, but since there was a leaked version of this (albeit a pretty bad one), I can assure you the sound clips you hear while playing are from the new single...  

Роман Лысенко said:

Is those sound pieces from new single? :DD

Edgar Mendoza said:

Роман Лысенко said:

Indeed they are

Роман Лысенко said:

Is those sound pieces from new single? :DD

Edgar Mendoza said:

Роман Лысенко said:

On the mini game when i collected all the triangles, i am able to fire large triangle blobs  and by collecting these i can grow continuosly bigger until it out grows the play area. at this point my computer runs extremely slow and the webpage crashes...just a warning

I completed the game 2 times and nothing happen!! The message with the congratulations bla bla bla one step closer don't show up... Great 

And yes, i used the Chrome. . . .  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service