Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL this was fun! :) the pic is mad COOL.

Ok no word of a lie here: previously in this thread someone mention in the source code there was the phrase "we build it up to burn it down" I swear i saw that phrase in the box which usually just says congratulation you are one step closer, but before it prosseced in my head it was there i had clicked to shut the page down. I am now trying to get that phrase back!

Finally managed to print screen it. I'm not sure if anyone has seen it so i'll post it.

i've just seen it too it said it after i finished the game.

For me it said it if I refreshed the page. Then i got the same mini game with a completly different layout as the usual start point

Calvin Larmet said:

i've just seen it too it said it after i finished the game.

Do you know if the triangle in the corner means that your progress is saved? Because it only appeared for me once i had completed the game and saved my progress.

I am really not sure sorry. But that could be right as my triangle appeared when i logged into twitter to save. 
Calvin Larmet said:

Do you know if the triangle in the corner means that your progress is saved? Because it only appeared for me once i had completed the game and saved my progress.

i don't get what we are supposed to do here

i see triangle always..- illuminati? why?

If you right click on the triangle and hit inspect element it says it is a badge so I think it only comes after you complete it and then you get a badge or in this case the black triangle

Mousiee x miller said:

I am really not sure sorry. But that could be right as my triangle appeared when i logged into twitter to save. 
Calvin Larmet said:

Well, if LP is already in.. i'm in too...

im watching the Stanley Cup playoffs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service