Discuss.

Views: 84293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya I know exactly what you mean about Chester's voice. Linkin Park has experimented with so many different sounds its like you can relate so many parts to different side projects or feels they had at a time lol idk like you said hard to explain
Justin_LP said:

I agree, DBS was pretty good, but the snippet had the same mellow feel to it that DBS had, like the way Chester was singing sounded like something off of his DBS record. I can't really explain it, he sounded DBS not LP-ish, but I digress. I agree with you, I can't make a full judgement until the whole song comes out.

Keats said:

Ehhh I can see where your coming from in a small small way from the snippet, but overall no. I'l have to wait until the whole song comes out to make more of a judgement because ya idk I'll have to see lol :p Dead by Sunrise wasn't too bad I must say (was mellow to me in a weird way) :)

Justin_LP said:

Does the snippet sound too Dead By Sunrise-y to anyone?

That blue line is when  you double click on something and it highlights it. I tried to solve it but found out that its just something that appears when you drag your mouse a tad bit when you are playing the mini-game

Craig Nock said:

Ya I did I tried clicking there but nothing happened trying to figure out what it is for.

Josh Magill said:

this Blue rectangle line thing??

If you guys want to download the Snippet, here's a link that I found in the code:

http://pmd.sonic1029.com/audio/downloads/BrandyTaylor/linkinsnippit...

Right click on it and click on Save As and it'll be there! Enjoy! :D

i was finished the game!!!

ive got the black thing to eat all the red things but all its doing is vibrating :L #unintentionalglitch?

I need some help, the black thing ate all the others but I still don't have the message CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER....

Is it just me????

FD_LP said:

i was finished the game!!!

I need some help, the black thing ate all the others but I still don't have the message CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER....

Is it just me????

Edgar Mendoza said:

That blue line is when  you double click on something and it highlights it. I tried to solve it but found out that its just something that appears when you drag your mouse a tad bit when you are playing the mini-game

Craig Nock said:

Ya I did I tried clicking there but nothing happened trying to figure out what it is for.

Josh Magill said:

this Blue rectangle line thing??

Is it just me????

Ive Done it, Links Broken -_-

Same problem here.

Unless the player just plays silence. If that's the case, then it is working perfectly.

Thomas Stanford-Eyre said:

Ive Done it, Links Broken -_-

The player works for me - you guys are using Google Chrome, right? That's the recommended browser for the game. It's a 30-seconds snippet. :)

Is it a different snippet than the one already released?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service