Discuss.

Views: 84214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!! EVERYONE CLICK THE LINK FOR THE SONG!!!

Keaton Schmidt said:

So I went to LP's Site and I noticed it took a lil longer than it expected to load, but before it fully loaded something showed up before the mini-game started. An Album Cover!! Here ya go:

(Had to record the load cuz it showed up for a second) :D ENJOY the Cover and the SONG!!! :D

Just found this through the Soundcloud Link!!! "Burn It Down" with Lyrics!! OMG!!!

WAIT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

What an epic night! Thanks keaton and edgar! Awesome song and badass cover!

Edgar Mendoza said:

So I went to LP's Site and I noticed it took a lil longer than it expected to load, but before it fully loaded something showed up before the mini-game started. An Album Cover!! Here ya go:

(Had to record the load cuz it showed up for a second) :D ENJOY the Cover and the SONG!!! :D

To add more excitement:

Album Announcement Trailer

THHHAAANNNNNKKK YOOOOUUUUU! 

Edgar Mendoza said:

Just found this through the Soundcloud Link!!! "Burn It Down" with Lyrics!! OMG!!!

Your Welcome Bud! Enjoy it and Spread the word! :)

Josh Magill said:

What an epic night! Thanks keaton and edgar! Awesome song and badass cover!

Edgar Mendoza said:

Your Welcome! Enjoy the Song and Spread the word!! :)

Alex Bellissimo said:

THHHAAANNNNNKKK YOOOOUUUUU! 

Edgar Mendoza said:

My God, I loved this game! She gave me a little bit to hear this beautiful song!
But now I can hear it in full, thanks to you. :'3

finaly the song is out....it is a bit diferent than previous albums but a love it....love love love.....can't stop hearing it over and over again :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service