Discuss.

Views: 84213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that bands have been using words from my letters for the last 21 years.

What did I do that was "so" bad.

So your influenced by STP, hmm.

Where did you get the lyrics from, everday things?

Perry's right "Everybody's so full of shit".

I only had one song "It's the way eric fucking uses me" 1st grade crap.

Have you ever been knocked out?

I am sorry for the one I was with 8/8/1997, hell I haven't been laid since.

and being knocked out on a party mix does not count.

thats good

i want more puzzles for the rest of the songs!

So there is a new album somtimes living on an Island sucks but then I just go to the beach and forget why.
Seriously how come I'm just finding this out now!? Heard the Clip on the angry birds clip Im going hunting!!

i'm a huge LP fan ever since they started but im really disappointed in their new albums cuz there are no more songs in them that gives that bump or excitement that i used to get from listening to songs in hybrid theory and meteora, i mean to this day i still listen to numb,crawling,pushin me away and lying my way and get goose bumps and scream the lyrics cuz they are so strong and expressive to the point that i never get bored of them and use them as a life philosophy but ever since they changed their style to this weak fashion i feel disappointed and frustrated because as a fan i wait for their album 2 to 4 years and watch them on their interviews saying it's gonna blow our minds and then they come up with this soft crap..pls LP members go back to your territory and to what you do good and that's rocking the hell out of everyone..thanks

I disagree I really admire how the guys are willing to take a chance and explore their imagination when it comes to the music granted I didn't like all the songs on the last album. But I feel that with Hybrid Theory and Meteora they set such a high standard with the first 2 albums. Really how many bands can you say tracks 1 through 12 or how ever many songs there are every track kicks ace. I can only say one band and that is LP. I took the time to really listen to A Thousand Suns and I really liked 4 tracks. To average bands 3 hit tracks is a success. Look I can't stand bands that every album they put out sounds exactly the same as their last album or a director that puts out the same style movie over and over again never taking a chance to try something new. When Minutes to Midnight came out critics said it sucked or it was to soft. But it is the best seller on itunes. If you want a band that gives the same sound always go listen to limp biskit. People just change as they get older and mature go through hate, love, pain, and joy. You can't say you were the same person you were 5 years ago or 10 yrs. I mean no disrespect just trying to give you some clarity how people change. And Chester said this new album isn't going to be as metal as there first 2 but still gonna have some hard stuff but hard in a different way. I am 42 and am a faithful fan even through the changes. To me if I like 4 songs its a hit for me, This band has spoiled me for 10 plus years I have seen them 8 times live, give them a break dude. I can't wait for this new album.

to be Honest you guys i mean Linkin Park are the best Rock group you are living legends you inspire our life with your songs and you dont let us give up.
I would like you to make a tour to Balkan Europe and visit us in Kosovo.
Just go on and Rock it waiting for 26

First I want to say to you Evil DuDe If you can´t handle Linkin park´s music change then i don´t know if i really can call you a fan then a fan support the band no matter what.
I have listen on Linkin Park for 12 years if you take away Mike´s and Chester´s solo albums i have even heard them and according to Mike if you liked Fort minor you gonna like Living Things and i have heard 2 songs alreday from the new album and i LOVE them and i can´t wait till it comes out. And just like Eric Licano said if you want a band that sounds the same start listen on Limp Bizkit then. I also can agree with Eric that i admire that they are not afraid to try on new things.

I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! I LISTENED TO THE NEW ALBUM (THANK GOD I DIDN'T BUY THIS GARBAGE) AND YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED TO BE CALLING YOURSELVES "METAL". METAL FOR 2 1/2 ALBUMS, YES. THEN YOU CROSSED OVER INTO THE POP GENRE EXCEPT FOR THAT LAST LITTLE BIT ON THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN SOUNDTRACK. AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THIS ONE: MIKE, THE ALWAYS HIP-HOP INCLINED GUY (WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THIS NEWER SOUND OF THEIRS WOULD MORE LIKELY FIND ITS WAY ONTO A LISTENER OF POP/HIP-HOP'S PLAYLIST), OR CHESTER (WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I'VE WATCHED THE GUY STRUGGLE TO REPRODUCE HIS VOCALS LIVE THAT HE PUT FORTH ON HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA). SO IF ANY MEMBER OF LINKIN PARK IS READING THIS, GROW BACK A PAIR OF B***S AND SHOW US SOME METAL; TO ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING THIS ALBUM, BE MY GUEST IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HARD-EARNED CASH FOR A PILE OF S**T. REMEMBER, YOU FORGET ABOUT METAL AND YOUR CORE FAN BASE, THEY WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU AND YOU'LL CRASH AND BURN JUST LIKE METALLICA DID! ENJOY THE DOWNSLOPE OF YOUR CAREERS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service