Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Mark, you are a fucking Moron. Its not about the fame, its about making great music that sounds great and that loyal fans will love and appreciate. If your stupid ass even listened to there previous albums you would have noticed that each album was a change from the one before. Their diversity in rock music is what makes their sound so unique from other bands. Anybody who notices that is a true LP fan. But you my friend, are a shitty fan and need to unsubscribe from this site now. Oh and fyi, creating music just for the fame is what really constitutes a sellout. So you kind of contradicted yourself there.
^DITTO^
Thanks fadi...well said.

Fadi Bazzi said:
@Mark, you are a fucking Moron. Its not about the fame, its about making great music that sounds great and that loyal fans will love and appreciate. If your stupid ass even listened to there previous albums you would have noticed that each album was a change from the one before. Their diversity in rock music is what makes their sound so unique from other bands. Anybody who notices that is a true LP fan. But you my friend, are a shitty fan and need to unsubscribe from this site now. Oh and fyi, creating music just for the fame is what really constitutes a sellout. So you kind of contradicted yourself there.

Linkin park is the real deal,how ever i wish we got the pld hip hop smash rock lp
guys check this link out!
http://thegrooveman.weebly.com/living-things-linkin-parkreview.html

I'me agree with you. This album is complitly diferement as the other album and it is very good. The change is good for music, their best songs are 15 years old so they have to renew

matea said:

I'm also a big fan of LP and I love their new album...yes this album is complitly diferent as the other albums..so what!!! People change so their music to...you can't blame it for that!!!

Ok I now leave my final reply to this before I drop it for good. To all of you telling me what a moron I am, f**k you, pure and simple. As for questioning me being a real LP fan, I am a fan of the true Linkin Park, which was well represented in their first 3 albums, and on their endeavors on the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Soundtrack. I just can't believe no one sees this - this new album, and the one before it, really, couldn't be farther from the metal music genre that their first 3 albums were rightfully placed in. A progression in the sound over the course of their career is one thing; this is a complete change of sound that doesn't come close to paralleling anything they've attempted before (except maybe A Thousand Suns). I just miss what these guys did so well and hope that they will lay waste to this experimental phase of theirs soon and return to their roots. Because at this rate, they'll be sharing stage with bands like Maroon 5 or the Backstreet Boys.

Sorry, only think linkin park should go back to what it was before.

Lets begin!

If it was all about the fame, they would have continued making music like what they first made. No one would have complained then.

You - and all those other people complaining about their new stuff - may not like it, but that doesn't mean that they aren't the "true" Linkin Park. There is only one Linkin Park - none of the members have changed over the past decade plus, which is more than you can say about a lot of bands. As for a "complete change of sound that doesn't come close to paralleling anything they've attempted before" - to that I just say, awesome! Bring it on! (And that it isn't true. It's more like a smoothed-over, mature-sounding combination of all of them combined.)

P.S. - Their first three albums were so not metal. Or placeable in a genre. And their third was completely different than their first two.

P.P.S. - I don't care if you don't reply. I just wanted to make a point.

Mark Hall said:

Ok I now leave my final reply to this before I drop it for good. To all of you telling me what a moron I am, f**k you, pure and simple. As for questioning me being a real LP fan, I am a fan of the true Linkin Park, which was well represented in their first 3 albums, and on their endeavors on the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Soundtrack. I just can't believe no one sees this - this new album, and the one before it, really, couldn't be farther from the metal music genre that their first 3 albums were rightfully placed in. A progression in the sound over the course of their career is one thing; this is a complete change of sound that doesn't come close to paralleling anything they've attempted before (except maybe A Thousand Suns). I just miss what these guys did so well and hope that they will lay waste to this experimental phase of theirs soon and return to their roots. Because at this rate, they'll be sharing stage with bands like Maroon 5 or the Backstreet Boys.

I so agree with you Emma i have been listen on linkin park since hybrid theory and i will continue till that day they stop making music which i doubt they never will becuse they love their fans so much i mean come on chester broke his wrist but he continued to do the rest of the show before going to the hospital and i dont know any other band singer done that they have cancled the show to go to the hospital but not chester and not linkin park sure they have done it but those times have chester been so sick so he couldnt peform on the stage and i know that no one is going up on the stage without chester. And i love all their albums but i think that a thousands suns and living things was something new and i love it if you are a true linkin park fan you dont complain you just go with the flow.

wow this turned into a different subject completely...i just want the old awesome music back..im very sure the new style is cool with some people.. we respect that..u should also respect that we love the old style because thats what made linkin park the band it is today (pls no angry responses its just an opinion}

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service