Discuss.

Views: 84214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark Hall
One thing they making damn good music and if you don´t like their change then go listen on another band then they are not afraid to experiment with their music and i don´t think you should blame it on Mike or Chester becuse they are just doing what they love to do and like i said before if you don´t like the change then start listen on another band and then you are not a true linkin park fan, becuse a fan support the band no matter what you are right now pushing them down and i don´t think they deserve a dumbass fan as you that is blaming them for it when it i you that can´t handle the new sound. I love the new sound and i know they will kickass with this album.

Wow! I knew there are fans who don't like the sound but damn Mark Hall you are being a complete DOUCHE! If you don't like the music go listen to the music you do like(like Samantha said) and don't go flaming up their topics because you are unhappy on what the band releases...also as I have stated in a post from the distant past on this topic...you should be so lucky with linkin park. To witness a band who had everything and put it on the line and evolve as a band...instead of coming out with the same style on every album they evolve...for a band to put their reputation on the line like that! I would have to say have some big balls...they have succeeded and are still moving that way and this album is just another notch on their ass kicking belt! I am proud to be a Linkin Park fan and after I have heard songs from this upcoming album those same fans will not be disappointed! Enough EVOLUTION!!!!!! ......I do!

Mark Hall said:

I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! I LISTENED TO THE NEW ALBUM (THANK GOD I DIDN'T BUY THIS GARBAGE) AND YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED TO BE CALLING YOURSELVES "METAL". METAL FOR 2 1/2 ALBUMS, YES. THEN YOU CROSSED OVER INTO THE POP GENRE EXCEPT FOR THAT LAST LITTLE BIT ON THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN SOUNDTRACK. AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THIS ONE: MIKE, THE ALWAYS HIP-HOP INCLINED GUY (WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THIS NEWER SOUND OF THEIRS WOULD MORE LIKELY FIND ITS WAY ONTO A LISTENER OF POP/HIP-HOP'S PLAYLIST), OR CHESTER (WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I'VE WATCHED THE GUY STRUGGLE TO REPRODUCE HIS VOCALS LIVE THAT HE PUT FORTH ON HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA). SO IF ANY MEMBER OF LINKIN PARK IS READING THIS, GROW BACK A PAIR OF B***S AND SHOW US SOME METAL; TO ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING THIS ALBUM, BE MY GUEST IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HARD-EARNED CASH FOR A PILE OF S**T. REMEMBER, YOU FORGET ABOUT METAL AND YOUR CORE FAN BASE, THEY WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU AND YOU'LL CRASH AND BURN JUST LIKE METALLICA DID! ENJOY THE DOWNSLOPE OF YOUR CAREERS!

Josh Magill said:
Wow! I knew there are fans who don't like the sound but damn Mark Hall you are being a complete DOUCHE! If you don't like the music go listen to the music you do like(like Samantha said) and don't go flaming up their topics because you are unhappy on what the band releases...also as I have stated in a post from the distant past on this topic...you should be so lucky with linkin park. To witness a band who had everything and put it on the line and evolve as a band...instead of coming out with the same style on every album they evolve...for a band to put their reputation on the line like that! I would have to say have some big balls...they have succeeded and are still moving that way and this album is just another notch on their ass kicking belt! I am proud to be a Linkin Park fan and after I have heard songs from this upcoming album those same fans will not be disappointed! Enough EVOLUTION!!!!!! ......I do!

Mark Hall said:

I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! I LISTENED TO THE NEW ALBUM (THANK GOD I DIDN'T BUY THIS GARBAGE) AND YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED TO BE CALLING YOURSELVES "METAL". METAL FOR 2 1/2 ALBUMS, YES. THEN YOU CROSSED OVER INTO THE POP GENRE EXCEPT FOR THAT LAST LITTLE BIT ON THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN SOUNDTRACK. AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THIS ONE: MIKE, THE ALWAYS HIP-HOP INCLINED GUY (WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THIS NEWER SOUND OF THEIRS WOULD MORE LIKELY FIND ITS WAY ONTO A LISTENER OF POP/HIP-HOP'S PLAYLIST), OR CHESTER (WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I'VE WATCHED THE GUY STRUGGLE TO REPRODUCE HIS VOCALS LIVE THAT HE PUT FORTH ON HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA). SO IF ANY MEMBER OF LINKIN PARK IS READING THIS, GROW BACK A PAIR OF B***S AND SHOW US SOME METAL; TO ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING THIS ALBUM, BE MY GUEST IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HARD-EARNED CASH FOR A PILE OF S**T. REMEMBER, YOU FORGET ABOUT METAL AND YOUR CORE FAN BASE, THEY WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU AND YOU'LL CRASH AND BURN JUST LIKE METALLICA DID! ENJOY THE DOWNSLOPE OF YOUR CAREERS!

with all due respect to all the fans of this new style but if you are really fans from the beginning you will not be satisfied with the past two albums because LP has a hard rock and Nu metal fan base and soft bop and by the way limp bizkit makes awesome music u should respect it and i agree with you people do change but the best thing is the music we love stays the same and it should so the fact that they made a 180 degree change in their music should leave a real fan feeling betrayed i mean u can barely hear a guitar in there its all turn table beats...can u honestly say this is the LP music u fell in love with?...and by the way chester said and i quote (we are going back to a familiar territory to us) and that did not happen...LP is now a rock band that doesn't rock and it kills me to say that...

Where are these puzzles?

finally, someone gets it. I been with them from day one. I was patient with some of the tracks on minutes to midnight, patient still with the following album. But they just keep heading farther away from everything that gained them the notoriety they enjoy now. What they've done is a complete sellout.

Evil DuDe said:

with all due respect to all the fans of this new style but if you are really fans from the beginning you will not be satisfied with the past two albums because LP has a hard rock and Nu metal fan base and soft bop and by the way limp bizkit makes awesome music u should respect it and i agree with you people do change but the best thing is the music we love stays the same and it should so the fact that they made a 180 degree change in their music should leave a real fan feeling betrayed i mean u can barely hear a guitar in there its all turn table beats...can u honestly say this is the LP music u fell in love with?...and by the way chester said and i quote (we are going back to a familiar territory to us) and that did not happen...LP is now a rock band that doesn't rock and it kills me to say that...

I'm also a big fan of LP and I love their new album...yes this album is complitly diferent as the other albums..so what!!! People change so their music to...you can't blame it for that!!!

this is what you call a sellout, because it sounds nothing like the music that made them famous. I do blame them for that, its all about the fame now.

matea said:

I'm also a big fan of LP and I love their new album...yes this album is complitly diferent as the other albums..so what!!! People change so their music to...you can't blame it for that!!!
Man I was damn right about you being a complete douche...she is not a sellout because she likes the music...and you are no less of a fan because you dont like their latest music. They wanted to try something different and I believe, in my honest opinion, they have succeeded. I still listen to their old music and I still like it! You have no right to call anyone a sellout, but anyone does have a right to call you a douche because of what comes out of your mouth needs to be taken care of!

Mark Hall said:

this is what you call a sellout, because it sounds nothing like the music that made them famous. I do blame them for that, its all about the fame now.

matea said:

I have listen to the new album now and i can´t stop it is amazing sure it is a complete new sound but i love it omg i already have 8 favorite songs on the album. And i don´t blame anyone for this new sound they are the band we are the fans sure we can say something about it but in the end it is up to them to decide how they want the album to be it is not up to us sure without us fans they wouldn´t be where they are today so please ppl let us be good fans and support them on this album i know many probably wont but i do and i will support them no matter what there albums sounds like.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service