Discuss.

Views: 84223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

4 outta 4 done so far. Keep 'em coming! They're easy now though, I've learned the technique :(

Would have been clever if all the 16 sectors were actually a puzzle at the end too!

how many pict that we can solve per day? i've solve 2 pict, but i cant clik the other 2. why is that? is there a limitation per day to solve a pict?

A said:

4 outta 4 done so far. Keep 'em coming! They're easy now though, I've learned the technique :(

Would have been clever if all the 16 sectors were actually a puzzle at the end too!

Well we get given 2 per day. I've solved 4, even though the first one still looks jumbled up. If I look at the HTML it says it's solved though. Here's a picture for proof http://img.ctrlv.in/4f803f339c38d.jpg

I don't know if there is a limit or not, I don't think there should be though.

Charlie Swandi said:

how many pict that we can solve per day? i've solve 2 pict, but i cant clik the other 2. why is that? is there a limitation per day to solve a pict?

A said:

4 outta 4 done so far. Keep 'em coming! They're easy now though, I've learned the technique :(

Would have been clever if all the 16 sectors were actually a puzzle at the end too!

terminal is your friend 

I completed the 2 quadrant but now i can´t save it! How can I save? Only appears the word "LOGOUT"  next to the LP logo... Someone can help me?

5th one done!

If you're already logged in, it saves automatically :)

RB said:

I completed the 2 quadrant but now i can´t save it! How can I save? Only appears the word "LOGOUT"  next to the LP logo... Someone can help me?

???!!!! terminal won't work now??? did the command change? Its saying "oops" and bringing up a youtube video of rick rolling!!! help!

five= done... 

i can't save the puzzle..how to save it...

That's what I thought. But when i do logout and come back later, the puzzle it's not done....
And now it's too late. 
Cátia Marques said:

If you're already logged in, it saves automatically :)

RB said:

I completed the 2 quadrant but now i can´t save it! How can I save? Only appears the word "LOGOUT"  next to the LP logo... Someone can help me?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service