Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've unlocked the new puzzle and I could hear a part of the song! I downloaded it and I've uploaded a video with the song.

Check it out!

http://youtu.be/0TYNowD8Ags

Attachments:

you have to move you, the black box around the area and become bigger until you have engulfed everything. 
When you click, you send out a projectile. This sends you in a direction, but also makes you slightly smaller. Try to move towards grey or light blue pieces and eat them, without clicking too much or they will be too big to eat. Once you have done that, eat more. You will notice that the red pieces will become grey or light blue, and you can then eat them. Once you are the biggest you can be, the song extract will play. Or you could just click here to hear it. ;) http://youtu.be/0TYNowD8Ags
Sidney Chotalal said:

What am i supposed to do???

I did it! Yay! I love this puzzley thing!

This is sooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!! Chester´s Chorus and Mike´s rap are so great! This will be the best album ever :DDD

From the snippets i have heard, the song sounds great! I love it

what did i do wrong can anyone help? :(

I got the same thing, nothing happens when you win... I think they're trollin' us this time >:/

LP-Timo said:

Same here. The game is not working anymore, maybe they're taking it down because there's only 1 day left 

Eric K said:

I got the same thing, nothing happens when you win... I think they're trollin' us this time >:/

LP-Timo said:

I don't get it -.-
After 2 seconds they write: you exist no more.
Can anyone please tell me what to do? :)

good point, plus the clip has been leaked so there's really no point in doing the game

Lost In The Echo said:

Same here. The game is not working anymore, maybe they're taking it down because there's only 1 day left 

Eric K said:

LP-Timo said:

I dont get it im really confused

I wonder if "You exist no more" and "There is no hope" happen to be quotes from the song, or just a very poetical way to say "You lose" and "There's no way you can win"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service