Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pretty sure after completing it once, you get one quadrant and then I think tomorrow there's gonna be a new puzzle and when you finish it you'll get another quadrant.

Sheldon Jurgens said:

So I'm guessing we don't get to hear a snippet of the song even if we do complete the puzzle? Because like everyone else, I'm not hearing anything and the first quadrant is completed and saved.

Anybody know anything about this? :|

I solved it. Pretty cool 

what is the password for the terminal

Easy!

The song comes out on April 16.
Maria Hatzidakis said:

Yeah, but if it'll take 8 days to complete the puzzle for a preview, it'll be the 13th, then wouldn't it only be 3 days until the song comes out?

Matt Wallace said:

Maria Hatzidakis said:

• What are we suppose to type in TERMINAL? 

Yep, sorry i thought you meant 4 days from now. Yeah I refuse to do this puzzle because i can't get the background so i might as well just wait for the song to come out in full.

Maria Hatzidakis said:

Yeah, but if it'll take 8 days to complete the puzzle for a preview, it'll be the 13th, then wouldn't it only be 3 days until the song comes out?

Matt Wallace said:

Maria Hatzidakis said:

If you figure it out, please message me :).. Thats the part I'm stuck on now lol

joshman said:

what is the password for the terminal

Solved it. The dark part was the easiest, but the white background was difficut as hell. Well, I guess that's just 1 of 16. Is it an human silouette? Chester's maybe?

BTW, the lines seem to meet slightly above the point between the 10th, 11th, 14th and 15th quadrants. Just sayin'...

Oh, and the terminal only allows 25 characters...

After you solve it how do you listen to the teaser?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service