Discuss.

Views: 84223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From first 8 puzzles...made by me the rest of my work here
http://kain-lp.deviantart.com/gallery/

You must first login and then solve the puzzle.

Type /login to the end of the url in browser. Shows login page. Login and then solve the puzzle.

Christina Greiderer said:

OK.... I STOP DOING THIS!!

I did puzzle 8 and not it's unsolved again... WHY???

Puzzle 9 doesn't save after finishing it... -.-

Hey guys if you have problems with the ones that look alike, here's a cheat:

On Google chrome:

Right click on the black tile -> Inspect element

Right click on the div element in the code -> Edit as HTML

Now for each tile there is one div line with id. This id is an id of the tile. So you find <span></span> tags in each line and type there the appropriate number like this: <span>1</span>

After doing this for each div line you will see number at each tile :)

EDIT: nope, not working.. At least you can just look into the code by inspect element and see the line numbers. When you move the mouse on some line, it will be lightened with blue color in the quadrant :)

Im totally clueless :-/

OK, well I've done the 9th puzzle (using the sudo solve cheat thing). What the H does 5.4.Cipher mean?

After posting this I found out that I have the same problem. I logged out, I solved the puzzle and then logged in and it's saved now :)

Michaela Bačíková said:

You must first login and then solve the puzzle.

Type /login to the end of the url in browser. Shows login page. Login and then solve the puzzle.

Christina Greiderer said:

OK.... I STOP DOING THIS!!

I did puzzle 8 and not it's unsolved again... WHY???

Puzzle 9 doesn't save after finishing it... -.-

How do you solve old puzzles? I missed two of them and now they wont let me do them!

I can't do anything with it! It gets me frustrated! UGH! WTF?

I was wondering this too. Any answers anyone?

Brett Howard said:

How do you solve old puzzles? I missed two of them and now they wont let me do them!

how could i try the other puzzles ?

The 5 4 cypher probably refers to the numbers in the comments of the html for each quadrant's div. For example the first one has the comment <!--53282 3265-->. This number also shows up in the script tag where you get the sudo variable (since the first quadrant is the current active one) at the beginning of the puzzleSrc = "5 4 cypher then base 64 code for the picture"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service