Discuss.

Views: 84292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the TERMINAL there for? i can type something, press enter, but nothing happens. I'm tryin to figure it out. But can't. Also, I solved a puzzle, the one with the LIN to LINKIN PARK, but it wont count as finished and i am able to keep going in and changing it and messing with it, but when i get done each time and ive solved it AGAIN, it won't count it. I've been trying to work on these puzzles for days now and it's giving my mind a challenge, but this is ridiculous.. someone help?

and now when i just went back to it after saving it, it went back to its original unsolved state. ugh, i just spent like an hour on that one. -.- why is it doing this?

Wohoo this is so exciting :) I'm more nervous than if I would just wait for the new song.

Next puzzle in 8.5 hours :)

got the PA from PARK which is exciting. unfortunately, thats only the 2nd one ive completed besides the one that wouldn't save which would've been 3. only took me like a half hour for this current one though. :)

hi, it's just an idea but LP posted on Twitter at --- 5.4. ----- a pic. Maybe that could help us to cipher it .. . . ? I'm not sure, just an idea :)

First, sorry that my english is not so perfect :-)

I've been thinking since yesterday, what can this mean, what Mike posted. My brain hurts :-) Please help me figure out whether it has anything to do with the photo. It is the place where the feet are visible, it was recorded in a distillery. Perhaps there is something hidden in the picture or something

I just figured out how to move the pieces - looks like I'm a little behind the times though, with one already solved!

It's an interesting idea. Especially because that photo is on this page. You could be on to something.

Chrissie Eyes said:

First, sorry that my english is not so perfect :-)

I've been thinking since yesterday, what can this mean, what Mike posted. My brain hurts :-) Please help me figure out whether it has anything to do with the photo. It is the place where the feet are visible, it was recorded in a distillery. Perhaps there is something hidden in the picture or something

I had the same "problem yesterday", picture looks finished but it doesn't say "quadrant unlocked" once you do it. I think it's because there are few (2 or 3) parts that look exactly the same (parts of L and I letters), so when you solve the puzzle there is no difference in them, but I guess they have to be in particular places too. I managed to solve it and got it to count after few times. Most of the time, these parts of the picture are in their places already when you start the puzzle, well at least that's how it was for me.

However, the million dollar question is, is there any way to solve a missed puzzle without the terminal "cheat"? missed one and it's annoying me, beautiful picture with part of face scrambled, uhh

Gregory Barron said:

What is the TERMINAL there for? i can type something, press enter, but nothing happens. I'm tryin to figure it out. But can't. Also, I solved a puzzle, the one with the LIN to LINKIN PARK, but it wont count as finished and i am able to keep going in and changing it and messing with it, but when i get done each time and ive solved it AGAIN, it won't count it. I've been trying to work on these puzzles for days now and it's giving my mind a challenge, but this is ridiculous.. someone help?

Can you help me please?

Eudis De Freitas said:

I solved it within minutes. First one to do it in the LPAssociation community :D http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/edflinkinp/scr000008.jpg

Can't wait for the rest!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service