Discuss.

Views: 84224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT THE HECK LP! I actually completed the new side to the puzzle (with the B in it) and went to save it, and it erased what I did. That was mind numbing for an HOUR! BOO!

The same happened to me, luckily I knew the trick to get it done again by sudo... But still dunno if I'll be gettin the snippet though :P
 
Thomas Ryan said:

WHAT THE HECK LP! I actually completed the new side to the puzzle (with the B in it) and went to save it, and it erased what I did. That was mind numbing for an HOUR! BOO!

You cannot complete the other ones before that:(  I know it's the same problem with me...the other ones are known to be 'expired'  But it's not the last one there is still going to be 5 puzzles coming out this week or so.

Imre Kolarich said:

left,bottom. my first one. it is the last released? so I can't complete the others?

Ashley said:

wait what do you mean you just finished the first one?

Imre Kolarich said:

Guys, I've just solved the 1st one. How can I step to the 2nd part of the puzzle?

"Living The New" ?

LPA is saying that the name is false

I rly dont like puzzles lol, i dont like that they take forever and u have to just sit there im just way to impationsont lol so i rly dont see what its going to be i give up to easly on these im just going to wait and see lol and be surpised or just find out from somone els lol....

What does the first one say?


 
Ashley said:

You cannot complete the other ones before that:(  I know it's the same problem with me...the other ones are known to be 'expired'  But it's not the last one there is still going to be 5 puzzles coming out this week or so.

Imre Kolarich said:

left,bottom. my first one. it is the last released? so I can't complete the others?

Ashley said:

wait what do you mean you just finished the first one?

Imre Kolarich said:

Guys, I've just solved the 1st one. How can I step to the 2nd part of the puzzle?

It gonna stand Linkin park Burn it down

Chelsey D said:

I rly dont like puzzles lol, i dont like that they take forever and u have to just sit there im just way to impationsont lol so i rly dont see what its going to be i give up to easly on these im just going to wait and see lol and be surpised or just find out from somone els lol....

OMG i know the name of the album and the daTE :) i aint spilling

Please tell me i have tryed to find it iam getting crazy so please tell me

Chelsey D said:

OMG i know the name of the album and the daTE :) i aint spilling

How did you figure it out!?!?!?!?!

Chelsey D said:

OMG i know the name of the album and the daTE :) i aint spilling

To those who need help you can click the lp logo in the bottom left and type sudo solve() to get a password to enter and i'f you right click and view page source you can get the code at the bottom next to where it says <script type="text/javascript">var sudo = "..." the number after the equal sign in quotes is the password and if you have already used it a few times supossibly it doesn't work but if you right click on a completed box and click inspect element you then right click the code and press edit html and change where it says "square complete" and just change it to "square" do that if for a couple of lines if you have already solved them and then you can then use the sudo solve trick    (just fyi the only reason i've used this is because i have finished puzzles and it wouldn't save half the time and also i use google chrome) should help ppl out who are having problems and ppl that can't solve the puzzles. and no if you have missed a previous puzzle you can't go back and solve it to my knowledge

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service