Who is psyched?

Tags: American, Linkin, Live, North, Park, Tour

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm psyched but hope that they have unique presale codes and that I can figure out what mine is!!!
Also, hoping they come to NJ or NY. Wish I knew the tour stops now....
Have never seen LP live.. Really hoping the come anywhere near Washington state!!!
Yeah we'll know by Monday!
I cant wait until monday! I've never seen LP live so i hope they come near TX or louisiana.
Yeah I'm hoping for a Boston Stop, but that is pretty likely.
Ok.. so they technically haven't announced dates yet?
The local rock station here already told us when LP will be here [MN]: January 28
and the radio station is having a contest on monday to go to the first show of the North American tour
in Florida... the station seems excited... but they have yet to play a song off ATS..
LP is being requested around here, but the radio's main song of choice: In The End
Yeah I like In the End. 2nd favorite to New Divide. But Cannt wait til Monday! (Wow that's something you dont normally hear)
Who the hell isn't. I hope you guys make it~
Im just interested to see who will be on the tour with them, they had some great bands on the "Minutes To Midnight" tours(Chris Cornell, My Chemical Romance, Coheed & Cambria, Atreyu, etc)
Hoping to make the tour my first live LP experience.Got my fingers crossed to a stop at San Antonio.
Can anyone give me an idea of what LP concert tickets might run? The presale for Tampa, FL isn't for a few weeks yet and i'd like to try to budget them for an xmas present. Any help is appreciated!
Anyone know what happened to some of the tour dates? I'm from Ohio and saw Cincinnati, OH on the list for Feb. 13th but now its gone...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service