So whose going to the NYC 2/4/? My seats are Sec 4 seats 1-4....

So where's your seats at?

My pics from the last time LP was at MSG 2/21/08

LP%20at%20MSG.bmp

Tags: Call, Garden, Madison, NYC, Roll, Square

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much! You are now my favorite person in the world! 

Poland626 said:

Text:

LIVENYC to 50505

Debra Bello said:

I was at the show last night and I apparently didn't follow the directions properly to get the code for the show download. Can anyone help out?
I was in 102 and I thought the vocals got muddy when they came back on stage to do the encore. I could barely hear Mike over Chester.

Poland626 said:
Could've used more treble. Like when they had that guy from the black and white clip play, and Mr. Han kept looping it every millisecond, we couldn't understand a word that was being said.

emjay said:
Anyone think that the sound was awful?  I was sitting in the lower level, straight on and it was way too bassy, very muddled.  Wonder if it sounded better in other places in the arena.
Anyone get the music download yet? I still haven't yet.
The download can take up to two weeks after the show. Be patient.
I texted the code in from the show & didn't get anything emailed back.  I even texted it again today and still nothing.  Does that take a while?  My friend got something sent immediately back to her.

Debbie said:
Thank you so much! You are now my favorite person in the world! 

Poland626 said:

Text:

LIVENYC to 50505

Debra Bello said:

I was at the show last night and I apparently didn't follow the directions properly to get the code for the show download. Can anyone help out?
After I text'd the code I got a response saying they received it and to send my email address to them. A day later I got my code emailed to me. Now I'm just waiting for the show to be up. Hopefully this week but no later than next week.
what's with the meet and greets photos? They go from feb 1st, to feb 7th & 8th! It's like there's no NYC! >.<
Seriously! It's been 11 days! It's not like they've been busy taking pix from any shows lately or anything.

Poland626 said:
what's with the meet and greets photos? They go from feb 1st, to feb 7th & 8th! It's like there's no NYC! >./div>
Yea i know right i thought it said downloads took 3-5 days
So...would someone who got the code texted to them post it for the rest of us?  Advance thanks xoxo
yeah that would be great!!! thanks!!! :)

Michele said:
So...would someone who got the code texted to them post it for the rest of us?  Advance thanks xoxo
The code we were sent for the show is a one time use so we can't share codes. The show still isn't available to be downloaded yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service