So whose going to the NYC 2/4/? My seats are Sec 4 seats 1-4....

So where's your seats at?

My pics from the last time LP was at MSG 2/21/08

LP%20at%20MSG.bmp

Tags: Call, Garden, Madison, NYC, Roll, Square

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

excellent pics from MSG!!!! Very Nice

For anyone who's wondering, the show probably won't be available for download until after Fuze shows it tomorrow night (@9:30 PM EST).

We all just have to be patient I guess.

well that sucks =/

Kevin Waldhof said:

For anyone who's wondering, the show probably won't be available for download until after Fuze shows it tomorrow night (@9:30 PM EST).

We all just have to be patient I guess.

Oh well... hopefully the quality is top-notch since they are taking this long to get it out to us.

Anyone else who was at the show like me knows it was EPIC... can't wait to re-live the experience.

It was VERY EPIC just wish they would give us the audio already =/
I hear ya man

Gregory Vazquez said:
It was VERY EPIC just wish they would give us the audio already =/
Ya know something just crossed my mind maybe since its taking so long AND being broadcast on tv, then maybe we get the free download of the broadcast show?...just a thought
that would be cool but i have a feeling this show is going to DVD. If it did, I would definetly buy  it was amazing.

That's an interesting theory... or maybe a CD/DVD combo download? Haha wishful thinking on my part, and very unlikely. Oh well, one will do.

Gregory Vazquez said:

Ya know something just crossed my mind maybe since its taking so long AND being broadcast on tv, then maybe we get the free download of the broadcast show?...just a thought
Same here It was my first LP concert and i was just amazed about how Incredible it was.
Anthony Schwickrath
that would be cool but i have a feeling this show is going to DVD. If it did, I would definetly buy  it was amazing.
i know:)...this was my 7th or 8th time seeing them. I met them the same week of the MSG show in Philly. I also went to the last MSG show in 2008. LP knows how to rock it out. Im hoping they are going to do a US Projekt Revolution

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service