So whose going to the NYC 2/4/? My seats are Sec 4 seats 1-4....

So where's your seats at?

My pics from the last time LP was at MSG 2/21/08

LP%20at%20MSG.bmp

Tags: Call, Garden, Madison, NYC, Roll, Square

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOU are one lucky guy! lol and im hoping they do too im dying to see them again
lol.im waiting for the philly M&G pics to be posted. it is some kind of luck sometimes. The 2008 show in MSG I caught Rob's Drumstick. I had him sign it in Philly. Then in philly I met them and then caught Shinoda's towel. Then this time around in MSG Chester looks at me and throws his drumstick, I catch it again. Pure luck but it might not mean something to some people but I love having these memories from the shows.
Duuuuuuuuuude! That's awesome... unfortunately, I was in the 300 section @ MSG so they'd have to use one of them shirt-launching devices like they use during baseball games if I wanted a prayer of getting one of those! Haha

Anthony Schwickrath said:
lol.im waiting for the philly M&G pics to be posted. it is some kind of luck sometimes. The 2008 show in MSG I caught Rob's Drumstick. I had him sign it in Philly. Then in philly I met them and then caught Shinoda's towel. Then this time around in MSG Chester looks at me and throws his drumstick, I catch it again. Pure luck but it might not mean something to some people but I love having these memories from the shows.
lol. out of all the venues to see them though. next time man you gotta be on the floor, thats the only place i will see them. MSG never disappoints. A couple more hours and we will see the show on Fuse. The videos I saw so far from Fuse looks like they get a lot of full crowd shots. Maybe we will all be on tv tonight.lol
This is my second LP concert (the first was the September concert @ the Best Buy Theater) and I have to say, once you're in the pit you never even THINK of being anywhere else.  I managed to get about 15 feet from the stage this time, and even though there was a group of moshers running into me every song, it was worth it.

Jeff V said:
Duuuuuuuuuude! That's awesome... unfortunately, I was in the 300 section @ MSG so they'd have to use one of them shirt-launching devices like they use during baseball games if I wanted a prayer of getting one of those! Haha

Most definetly. My first time seeing them in Pit was Ozfest at PNC. From there on out I will never be in seats for Linkin Park. I too was at the Best Buy Theater show. That was awesome as well. I had know idea the venue was that small and they were performing. lol.If I knew then I wouldn't have partyied so much at the Eminem/Jay-z the night before the Best Buy show, because I was in bad shape.
Kevin Waldhof said:
This is my second LP concert (the first was the September concert @ the Best Buy Theater) and I have to say, once you're in the pit you never even THINK of being anywhere else.  I managed to get about 15 feet from the stage this time, and even though there was a group of moshers running into me every song, it was worth it.

Jeff V said:
Ahhh I wish I went to the Eminem/Jay-Z concert.  I had juuuuust enough money for 1 ticket, ended up picking LP because I had always wanted to see them live and this was my first shot.

Most definetly. My first time seeing them in Pit was Ozfest at PNC. From there on out I will never be in seats for Linkin Park. I too was at the Best Buy Theater show. That was awesome as well. I had know idea the venue was that small and they were performing. lol.If I knew then I wouldn't have partyied so much at the Eminem/Jay-z the night before the Best Buy show, because I was in bad shape.

awesome show

sec 108

seats1,2

Thano

Yeah next time I have to try for better seats. I'd get my ass kicked in the pit but would be worth it. Lol.

Missed the show last night on FUSE, but will catch the repeat today @ 12 EST.

lol. out of all the venues to see them though. next time man you gotta be on the floor, thats the only place i will see them. MSG never disappoints. A couple more hours and we will see the show on Fuse. The videos I saw so far from Fuse looks like they get a lot of full crowd shots. Maybe we will all be on tv tonight.lol
Photos are up and cool and all but I remember the guy taking pics of individual people and stuff but those are no where to be found D: eh, still cool to have the group photo

From what I read in another thread (from a reliable source) the tour kind of came to a screeching halt when Chester got sick, and all of the equipment got split up, so the people in charge of uploading things didn't have access to do it.

Poland626 said:

Photos are up and cool and all but I remember the guy taking pics of individual people and stuff but those are no where to be found D: eh, still cool to have the group photo
thats sounds reasonable. cool pics.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service