So whose going to the NYC 2/4/? My seats are Sec 4 seats 1-4....

So where's your seats at?

My pics from the last time LP was at MSG 2/21/08

LP%20at%20MSG.bmp

Tags: Call, Garden, Madison, NYC, Roll, Square

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These have been sold! Have fun guys!

Matt Coneybeare said:

Hey guys! I am super bummed that I now cannot make it to the show, but I have 4 great tickets to the NYC show on the 4th that I got in presale and I need to find someone to take them. It is in section 40, Row M, Seats 1-4.

I am not trying to make any money so you pay what I paid: 349.60 (87.40 / ticket)

Any takers?

IF ANYONE HAS A GA PIT TICKET LAST MINUTE PLEASE HELP OUT A FELLOW FAN bgebert9 @gmail.com ...thanks
Nobody interested in one ticket to Section 36?
im in the pit. 4 of us
I got section 8. Went to the previous show in september and had the pit before,

Tried to get PIT tickets since Im LPU and had presale.. but no luck... thanks to the scalpers! 

i got floor seating though... its ok i guess.. 

THE MEET AND GREET probably top PIT, lol.. YEA!!! I GOT MEET AND GREET BABY!!! WOOOHOOO!!

I met them in Philly. It was awesome. They were very personable.

Cindy Chipz said:

Tried to get PIT tickets since Im LPU and had presale.. but no luck... thanks to the scalpers! 

THE MEET AND GREET probably top PIT, lol.. YEA!!! I GOT MEET AND GREET BABY!!! WOOOHOOO!!

I have Sec. 88, Row B, Seats 1-4. Also got into M&G too. This will be my 3rd time getting in and first since '04. I'm glad Prodigy isn't playing this show now cos I would've been pissed if I had missed them while at the M&G.
Anyone else think they might do some surprises at this show? Last time they were at MSG, Jay-Z came out during the encore. Since the show is being taped for FUSE, hopefully they will have some surprises in store for us.
I heard in Philly that there might be a Jay-z appearence but if not definetely something special

GUILTYbyASSOCIATION said:
Anyone else think they might do some surprises at this show? Last time they were at MSG, Jay-Z came out during the encore. Since the show is being taped for FUSE, hopefully they will have some surprises in store for us.

At best a double encore, but that's about it.  I don't expect anyone else.

--RS

GUILTYbyASSOCIATION said:

I met them at the Summit.. It was amazing, an they are super cool.. I'm just so shocked Im getting the chance to hang out with them again! 

Anthony Schwickrath said:
I met them in Philly. It was awesome. They were very personable.

Cindy Chipz said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service