for everyone who's left the LPUMB b/c it's gone....

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Whoa, this is confusing! I know I haven't been a member all that long (since LPU6) but I was actually happy with the progressive changes they have made. Well, up until now at least. Navigation is confusing, old profile info seems to be lost, all previous friend connections are gone, it's like starting from scratch! I really want to continue being a member, but I'm not sure if this is worth the 60 dollars. I mean, nothing against them or the people who made the site, it's just a little too convoluted for me.

this. i'm stuck until november, so unless something OMGWTFBBQAMAZING happens, i'm gone. i'm really disappointed that the exclusivity of the LPU (which was the hallmark of what made the LPU appealing) has completely gone away. sure, eliminating the LPU packages in trade for the summits would be fine, but getting rid of our own boards, our own site, and our own community to be consolidated with this place (where we don't know who's a real LPUer and who isn't) is ridiculous. 

Caelum said:

Whoa, this is confusing! I know I haven't been a member all that long (since LPU6) but I was actually happy with the progressive changes they have made. Well, up until now at least. Navigation is confusing, old profile info seems to be lost, all previous friend connections are gone, it's like starting from scratch! I really want to continue being a member, but I'm not sure if this is worth the 60 dollars. I mean, nothing against them or the people who made the site, it's just a little too convoluted for me.

please don't. we don't know who the real LPUers are, so the group could then be open to spammers. 

Aditya_the_warrior_within said:

btw is it ok to post the fb group link here? considering everyone can see this im not so sure

I completely agree! I can understand wanting to merge all fans together; we all like LP and it's wonderful to know that that alone is enough to network across the globe. However, as underground members, we're paying for some sort of exclusivity. I can understand what this new format is trying to achieve, but... there's still some definite room for improvement.

burning daylight said:

this. i'm stuck until november, so unless something OMGWTFBBQAMAZING happens, i'm gone. i'm really disappointed that the exclusivity of the LPU (which was the hallmark of what made the LPU appealing) has completely gone away. sure, eliminating the LPU packages in trade for the summits would be fine, but getting rid of our own boards, our own site, and our own community to be consolidated with this place (where we don't know who's a real LPUer and who isn't) is ridiculous. 

Caelum said:

ok! i just hope it gets better as time goes

burning daylight said:

please don't. we don't know who the real LPUers are, so the group could then be open to spammers. 

btw is it ok to post the fb group link here? considering everyone can see this im not so sure

one can only hope....

ok! i just hope it gets better as time goes

burning daylight said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service