Why LP don't make music like Meteora or Hybrid Theory ? Why LP is not a rock band now? They making something like POP. It's not LP... i don't know what happened between 2007 and 2012, but i wish your next album will be better, i wish it will be real rock, like your 1st album!! probably no one will read this, but if somehow this message come to the team, I hope that will somehow change their music, because if you do not change your style, they will lose their fan. Today one, two tomorrow,and finally everyone. Become again the previous LP. Please!

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHHA you making a big mistake, nobody gonna leave LP cause this is LP nothing Else, 

I'm fan of LP A LP soldier since i had 8 since 2003 right before creating "Meteora" & the first song i heard was "In The End" From "HT"   "Hybrid Theory" & "Meteora"  was "Punk Rock"  "Minute To Midnight" "A thousand Suns" & "Living Things" Are "Altranative Rock" nothing Changed Just some styles, Are a LP fan cause of Their appearance or A LP fan cause this guys "Mike, Chester" Rob"Joe"Dave"Brad"   ? what do you expect ? now Mike 36 you expect him , dye his hair in Red like He's 23 in Hybrid Theory days, LOL. things always getting change, But they didn't changed, they grew up, this is same Chester, same Mike Same Brad, Same Joe Same Rob & Same Dave,  & Yea LP gonna lose fans , but LP not gonna lose soldiers, Fans are fans let them be, fans are fake, but soldiers gonna stay in any position with LP,

Everything they make & release is AWESOME, AMAZING & PREFECT,  for LP "bad" doesn't mean anything     

I agree with Matthew
You know, Lp does what they like and what they want
Their songs are their lives
something changes
but,in my opinion, the songs don't get worse, I still like it and listen to everywhere
and there are also great songs in the last album
so you're not right
Lp'll never lose their fans and soldiers, real fans

What ever you do don't call it freaking "pop". ugh believe me it is not

Hell yea, every album , & every song is awesome, "Living Things" is damn prefect :D who can ignore songs like "Lost in the echo, Burn it Down, Castle Of Glass, Roads Untraveled" or . . . . :')

Nadya said:

I agree with Matthew
You know, Lp does what they like and what they want
Their songs are their lives
something changes
but,in my opinion, the songs don't get worse, I still like it and listen to everywhere
and there are also great songs in the last album
so you're not right
Lp'll never lose their fans and soldiers, real fans

I don't know how it can call POP when "Bass Guitar & Drum is playing in the songs :/

Taya Michel said:

What ever you do don't call it freaking "pop". ugh believe me it is not

Linkin Park is still a rock band. Even though they don't sound the same as they did before, they are still an incredible band. A true fan would never stop listening to them just because they have changed their sound. You need to understand that they are much older now so they are going to want to make music about things that relate to them now, not what happened in the past. They have done a lot of growing mentally and spiritually since then, so you have to understand that they are going to make some changes in how their music sounds. They are all really incredible and talented musicians and they deserve every fan that they have. You should still support them no matter what.

I also prefer their previous albums, but I am faithful to them and will stay in the future as well...

Waratahs vs Lions live Rugby Online TV Streaming http://britishirishlionsvswaratahsrugbylive.webs.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service