I loved linkin park one day, but now, where is the mix? the rap with the rock and the mix about every kind of music!? Where is the group that one day ins the past every people called the group who always have inovate.This is finish when the numb finish. Sorry for bad english.

Tags: linkin, old, park

Views: 1225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I became a fan of Linkin Park in 2003. They were awsome. When I heard that they were gona change, I was extermly disapointed. Then when MTM came out. It was good. I liked the album. I also enjoyed New Divide. But when Dead By Sunrise released there new album, I started missing the old Linkin Park. All the screaming, heavy guitar riffs, and rapping went away. I still like Linkin Park, but I wish that they would go back to their old style of music. They should bring back there old rap rock and nu metal genres back.
yes, i want the oldschool lp back like hybrid theory or a bit of meteora or like that:

Couldn't have said it any better man. People are really starting to piss me off with there bashing, the new music is just as good as the old stuff. Just because it is different does not mean it is a bad thing... Sadly, there's always going to be people complaining NO MATTER what Linkin Park decides to do as a band...
Brandon R. Keto said:
Couldn't have said it any better man. People are really starting to piss me off with there bashing, the new music is just as good as the old stuff. Just because it is different does not mean it is a bad thing... Sadly, there's always going to be people complaining NO MATTER what Linkin Park decides to do as a band...

That's practically a requirement for being an LP fan for most people lol
Alexandra Nofi said:
But see, they are still innovative. They have never been confined to just rock and rap. There are a lot more genres in even their oldest music. Those genres, and new ones, are present even now.

They physically sound different than before, but, they are the same people and artists at heart with the same intentions. I loved R&B when I was a kid, and now I don't really like it as much as I used to. Well, Linkin Park are the same way. They aren't as into the same nu-metal reminiscent, rock/rap style as they used to be. Any artist in any art form will tell you that doing the same thing for several years burns you out, prevents you from growing as an artist, and makes you look like a one-trick pony. Being a one-trick pony is why many musicians and bands sell-out.

I know you aren't saying this, ricardo, but a lot of other people do: Please don't say Linkin Park have "gone soft". They have always made melodic songs, such as My December, and Breaking the Habit, which fans worship. They just decided this time to make more of those, and in reality, made four, Leave Out All the Rest, In Between, In Pieces, and Valentine's Day. Fans in the past have BEGGED for more melodic songs, and I doubt that Linkin Park actually listened theorectically speaking, but they did end up doing what ya'll wanted. So, be thankful.

And that leads me to something I still don't understand. Fans here, and on the LPU, say they want to hear something that sounds like Hybrid Theory. The same people have complained that Meteora sounds too much like Hybrid Theory, and should have been different. But, fans complained when Minutes to Midnight came out, because it was different from Hybrid Theory. The way people continuously contradict themselves is highly amusing. (What I'm trying to say is that there is a sound change, but it's not that shocking).

please quit takin` drugs! LP has gone soft and if their new album sounds similar to the Catalyst, i think it`s gonna be wastin` blank CDs! they`ve become an EMO band and have jumped on the fucken` trendy bandwagon so if ya don`t understand it because of yer age or mental disorder, please quit typin` bullshits like that!
Clearly you're the one who doesn't understand. Just because you think something different it doesn't make it fact. These are facts about the band, and if you don't at least know that much, then you're just a fan of the first sounds they created. LP experiments. It's what they do. The first sound was HT, second Meteora, and so on. If you listen to their EP album you'll hear earlier sounds than HT. LP experiment and create, if they stuck with the same thing they'd become just like most everyone else and become boring and plain. If you can't see that, then stick with their first CD. No one's forcing you to listen to anything else. But thinking that them changing means they're going soft... that's just an ignorant opinion.

axel lexa said:
Alexandra Nofi said:
But see, they are still innovative. They have never been confined to just rock and rap. There are a lot more genres in even their oldest music. Those genres, and new ones, are present even now.

They physically sound different than before, but, they are the same people and artists at heart with the same intentions. I loved R&B when I was a kid, and now I don't really like it as much as I used to. Well, Linkin Park are the same way. They aren't as into the same nu-metal reminiscent, rock/rap style as they used to be. Any artist in any art form will tell you that doing the same thing for several years burns you out, prevents you from growing as an artist, and makes you look like a one-trick pony. Being a one-trick pony is why many musicians and bands sell-out.

I know you aren't saying this, ricardo, but a lot of other people do: Please don't say Linkin Park have "gone soft". They have always made melodic songs, such as My December, and Breaking the Habit, which fans worship. They just decided this time to make more of those, and in reality, made four, Leave Out All the Rest, In Between, In Pieces, and Valentine's Day. Fans in the past have BEGGED for more melodic songs, and I doubt that Linkin Park actually listened theorectically speaking, but they did end up doing what ya'll wanted. So, be thankful.

And that leads me to something I still don't understand. Fans here, and on the LPU, say they want to hear something that sounds like Hybrid Theory. The same people have complained that Meteora sounds too much like Hybrid Theory, and should have been different. But, fans complained when Minutes to Midnight came out, because it was different from Hybrid Theory. The way people continuously contradict themselves is highly amusing. (What I'm trying to say is that there is a sound change, but it's not that shocking).

please quit takin` drugs! LP has gone soft and if their new album sounds similar to the Catalyst, i think it`s gonna be wastin` blank CDs! they`ve become an EMO band and have jumped on the fucken` trendy bandwagon so if ya don`t understand it because of yer age or mental disorder, please quit typin` bullshits like that!
That's no Linkin Park music, that's Hybrid Theory and Meteora music...
This logo, It's Linkin Park, but another kind of Linkin Park: http://www.myicore.com/post_pics/logos/linkin_park_logo.jpg

The MTM and ATS is this logo, and it's another kind then the first logo:
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304/rahul_rocksinheaven/linkin...

Now, see it as spaghetti and lazagne... Or two different pizza...
Both is a pizza, but... different pizza's...

Well, I like some pizzas, some don't. The pizza's you don't wanna eat, you don't put in your mouth. (So the albums you don't wanna listen, don't put into your stereo.) The pizza's you wanna eat, put it in your mouth. (so albums you wanna hear, put it in stereo.) And even when a restaurant has pizza's I don't eat, I still respect them, because they still have good food.

And i nthis case for me, it's like: OMG a new pizza! Let's try it! Taste good!!
(But maybe afther a while, I wanna eat the other hybrid pizza because I still can't let go that Album.
It changed my life long time ago...

ricardo da veiga leripio viana said:
I dont tell about diferent genres, but i liked the hibird theory and Meteora Album.This is the kind of music of linkin park, the rap of mike shinoda with the rock of the Chester Benington, after that the mr. Hahn mixed all, and this is a one kind of music, the mix of all, this music is so beautifull, is the best! I don't want the diferent genres, I want a other kind of music and this name is LINKIN PARK MUSIC!(musics of hibird teory and the Meteora album)
Mmz... I like Live In Texas so much, But I like Road To Revolution to! I can't say who I like most.. both!! I like I can choose between two sounds... and I will be happy If I can choose for three sounds...

I like LP because of their voices, not their style.
I am always wondering how Drum And Base will sound if LP did it...
So, Linkin Park... by request, I want a Linkin Park Drum And Base Album afther A Thousand Suns!!

Robert P. said:
yes, i want the oldschool lp back like hybrid theory or a bit of meteora or like that:

um...they've never been on what you kids call "emo" bandwagon. ever listen to my december? a slow song on the b side of one step closer (im not sure what single it was). if you wanna talk "emo" then they have been "emo" since the days of hybrid theory, and im pretty sure before then as well. hell, even breaking the habit is considered "emo". they've never "gone soft". you're just ignorant.
axel lexa said:
Alexandra Nofi said:

supriyahearts said:
um...they've never been on what you kids call "emo" bandwagon. ever listen to my december? a slow song on the b side of one step closer (im not sure what single it was). if you wanna talk "emo" then they have been "emo" since the days of hybrid theory, and im pretty sure before then as well. hell, even breaking the habit is considered "emo". they've never "gone soft". you're just ignorant.
axel lexa said:
Alexandra Nofi said:

the only one kid here is you girlie. so please stop typing "intelligent" sentences like "i`m an ignorant" etc and grow up! i had heard the old stuff that was before HT before you ever knew about LP. so of course it`s yer opinion but that pretty sux! the old LP stuff was raw and not like their present style and to compare it with them shitty new stuff it`s like to compare Three Dollar Bill with Results May Vary. i`m just sayin that you and a few folks on this forum can`t comprehend it and act like a little dumb asses probably you are! And typin` of My December that it is like their nowadays "almost-emo" style is like stabbin` them in their backs!
They should listen to their sales instead of 1 guy who doesnt know anything abt music! They got all their fans from their first 2 albums. They shud go back 2 their hybrid theory/meteora
Haiz so many haters...i have been listening to linkin park for what? 5 yrs? 6?
since "in the end" anyway

just wanna ask u morons who hate...the only reason linkin park even got you as a fan was
because they dared to experiment...experimenting led to their present awesome albums and
will lead to their future ones as well..as a band they have progressed so far doing what they
love who are ya to criticize...and seriously whats that shit about emo...

FYI emo= emotional....man linkin park's music has had so much feelings and emotions in them
since they started...have you even listened to the lyrics...they don't bring out just dumb party music with
no meaning...(no offense..just to make a point)...they bring in lyrics with meanings and make you think
just a pace of music and you call it emo...hybrid theory and meteora have lyrics that mostly relates
to people personally...half to MtM also...but now they are going on a bigger scale...tackling the world
with all its problem...making messages to be heard like the haiti song...and you people sitting on your
ignorant little ass..think you can complain all you want when you don;t even think about what they
go through as band...i mean take freaking look at the website..they are doing things to help people

while they grow as a band and in character...you grow nowhere...grow as a freaking fan
and it's not like their old flair is gone...they do what they do at their own pace
Give LP the respect they deserve for being artists and people..peace out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service