I loved linkin park one day, but now, where is the mix? the rap with the rock and the mix about every kind of music!? Where is the group that one day ins the past every people called the group who always have inovate.This is finish when the numb finish. Sorry for bad english.

Tags: linkin, old, park

Views: 1228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mohamed Zaahid said:
Haiz so many haters...i have been listening to linkin park for what? 5 yrs? 6?
since "in the end" anyway

just wanna ask u morons who hate...the only reason linkin park even got you as a fan was
because they dared to experiment...experimenting led to their present awesome albums and
will lead to their future ones as well..as a band they have progressed so far doing what they
love who are ya to criticize...and seriously whats that shit about emo...

FYI emo= emotional....man linkin park's music has had so much feelings and emotions in them
since they started...have you even listened to the lyrics...they don't bring out just dumb party music with
no meaning...(no offense..just to make a point)...they bring in lyrics with meanings and make you think
just a pace of music and you call it emo...hybrid theory and meteora have lyrics that mostly relates
to people personally...half to MtM also...but now they are going on a bigger scale...tackling the world
with all its problem...making messages to be heard like the haiti song...and you people sitting on your
ignorant little ass..think you can complain all you want when you don;t even think about what they
go through as band...i mean take freaking look at the website..they are doing things to help people

while they grow as a band and in character...you grow nowhere...grow as a freaking fan
and it's not like their old flair is gone...they do what they do at their own pace
Give LP the respect they deserve for being artists and people..peace out

what the fuck are u talkin` `bout mayne? what the fuck has Haiti got to do with LP music? If they wanna help people to solve their problems, let it be. But it has nothing with music in common. And i think ya little brat that if there was a catastrophe somewhere in France they would never record the track to "save" the world like in case of "near-american" Haiti. so SHUT THE FUCK UP and smack yer bitch up! they "certainly" love all the people in the world includin` a biggest mufuh - YOU!
The amount of pure ignorance in this thread is astounding. I can't expect more on the internet, I guess. Still, I hope these are trolls and not actually the thoughts of real individuals in the world. It would explain why the world's going downhill.

Bands have to change sounds, or they get old. Even the people that WANT a new Hybrid Theory don't REALLY want a new Hybrid Theory. They just want that same experience. That same immersion in Hybrid Theory. But they can't get it. They already got it once. Repeats of albums—and not just music; all forms of art—are repetitive. Change is necessary to continue anything.

Now, aside from that, I find it amazing that some people don't like the new sound. I barely notice the change. All I hear is the same Linkin Park I've always listened to, and I love it.

As for what I suspect to be trolls, they're either way not worth debating with. They resemble four year olds.
emo is cool, but depends what you do with it,when it's in your hands, and even if LP have an extraordinary sensitiveness & a good perception of art, well it's always quite of risky to try new genres but...it's really really part of the game youknow, it's called risk zero, that's why you choose to be an artist, i think that in the forthcoming album there will be some good surprises, c'mon, they rule!!!
where are songs like by myself,a place for my head, no more sorrow and given up are fucking cool too! Linkin Park is my favourite band but A thousand suns is wrong way ATS is not Linkin Park I want old LP ;( I miss them! sorry for bad english .

I love the old LP stuff, but I do like their new album.Took a little while to grow on me, I will admit, not every song catches me like Hybrid Theory/Meteora did. But I still enjoy the new stuff.

Taken from the High Voltage Remix:

"We're constantly evolving, it is constantly changing"

I used to be a true Linkin Park fan to the core, I had every album and I never used to get bored listening to any of their music. But now in my opinion they have gone completely fucking mad. Shitty soft songs like 'The Catalyst'. R.I.P LINKIN PARK THEY ARE DEAD TO ME

Brandon R. Keto said:
Couldn't have said it any better man. People are really starting to piss me off with there bashing, the new music is just as good as the old stuff. Just because it is different does not mean it is a bad thing... Sadly, there's always going to be people complaining NO MATTER what Linkin Park decides to do as a band...

I found Chester's TWIN!!!! Check it out:

I still and always will love Lp but wheres the rock hip hop theme I don't care if you have some mellow songs like iridescent but what happened to songs like faint! Idk I would still buy anything they put out

All I can say is that I love Linkin Park. Maybe I'm not 100% in love with all of their songs, but I love all of their albums and respect their opinion they express in their music.

What's with all this old-new talk? I've been seeing it all over this site, on other fan sites, and basically everywhere else, as if it was a debate over a political president... There is no "Old Linkin Park" or "New Linkin Park".  Well, except when they were starting out before Chester joined, but I don't think people are debating over that. They are the same people from their first album. The same voices singing their hearts out the same fingers strumming on their guitars/playing keyboard (other instruments ect)  and the same minds that write new albums. So what, their music is different since 10 years ago. They are the same people who sing their hearts out, sing about what they care about and their beliefs, and play their inspiriting music for those willing to listen.

So really, stop complaining about "their new sound". We develop, advance. If you guys haven't noticed, they play songs from ALL of their albums at their concerts. Their old music isn't going anywhere. But they create new music too. They play a variety of sounds, write different types of messages, and follow their own hearts, just like the supposedly "Old Linkin Park" did ten years ago.I swear all of this talk reminds me about the old geezers that complain about the "teenager's" music because it is different, something they aren't use to. You know, those guys that said Rock and Roll was "Satin worship" and "corruption of the minds" several decades ago. I'm not saying that you need to fall in love with Linkin Park's latest album. What I'm saying is be chill and stop bashing. You are the ones who are "fans". Support the band. But that's more my opinion, and how I'm looking at it.

I would like all of you to minus ten years from your current age. Compare yourself and that younger version of you. A lot can happen in ten years. A lot HAS happen in ten years in the US, let alone the world. They went on tour across the continents. I'm not sure about any of you, but I know that all the trips I had visiting different countries impacted me hugely. Opened my eyes. Or even just watching what is happening around us. Every day we experience and witness things that make us who we are. I guess we all change, but we still are ourselves no matter what. So if you don't like it, don't listen to it. You're disappointed? Guess what, it is called life. Deal with it.

They aren't going to magically change themselves to what everyone "wants" them to be. They are going act like real musicians and make music about their own inspirations. All the complaining about it is kinda annoying. Just listen to their old music if you don't like their new music. It isn't like their old albums will magically disappear out of thin air.

innocentdreamer said:

All I can say is that I love Linkin Park. Maybe I'm not 100% in love with all of their songs, but I love all of their albums and respect their opinion they express in their music.

What's with all this old-new talk? I've been seeing it all over this site, on other fan sites, and basically everywhere else, as if it was a debate over a political president... There is no "Old Linkin Park" or "New Linkin Park".  Well, except when they were starting out before Chester joined, but I don't think people are debating over that. They are the same people from their first album. The same voices singing their hearts out the same fingers strumming on their guitars/playing keyboard (other instruments ect)  and the same minds that write new albums. So what, their music is different since 10 years ago. They are the same people who sing their hearts out, sing about what they care about and their beliefs, and play their inspiriting music for those willing to listen.

So really, stop complaining about "their new sound". We develop, advance. If you guys haven't noticed, they play songs from ALL of their albums at their concerts. Their old music isn't going anywhere. But they create new music too. They play a variety of sounds, write different types of messages, and follow their own hearts, just like the supposedly "Old Linkin Park" did ten years ago.I swear all of this talk reminds me about the old geezers that complain about the "teenager's" music because it is different, something they aren't use to. You know, those guys that said Rock and Roll was "Satin worship" and "corruption of the minds" several decades ago. I'm not saying that you need to fall in love with Linkin Park's latest album. What I'm saying is be chill and stop bashing. You are the ones who are "fans". Support the band. But that's more my opinion, and how I'm looking at it.

I would like all of you to minus ten years from your current age. Compare yourself and that younger version of you. A lot can happen in ten years. A lot HAS happen in ten years in the US, let alone the world. They went on tour across the continents. I'm not sure about any of you, but I know that all the trips I had visiting different countries impacted me hugely. Opened my eyes. Or even just watching what is happening around us. Every day we experience and witness things that make us who we are. I guess we all change, but we still are ourselves no matter what. So if you don't like it, don't listen to it. You're disappointed? Guess what, it is called life. Deal with it.

They aren't going to magically change themselves to what everyone "wants" them to be. They are going act like real musicians and make music about their own inspirations. All the complaining about it is kinda annoying. Just listen to their old music if you don't like their new music. It isn't like their old albums will magically disappear out of thin air.

but thinks usually get better in 10 yrs linkin park did not n thts wat im critisizing

Well, it is your opinion whether Linkin Park gotten "better' or "worse" in the past ten years... It is also more your preference of music style. And that what makes all these debates annoying. Yes, we all have a right to an opinion, but going on and on and on about "how the new CD sucks" and "how you miss the 'old' linkin park" is pointless. There is a big difference between criticizing their songs and whining about "how much it sucks"

I think they have advanced in the past 10 years musically. Look at the numerous of techniques, instruments, and technology they use in their work.The melodies, tempos, and pitches. They are trying new things that they couldn't try during Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But, I guess I have a different opinion on what music is compared to your own.

Brandon Chin said:

but thinks usually get better in 10 yrs linkin park did not n thts wat im critisizing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service