The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So many people I knew are now gone
Sometimes I regret ever leaving the boards - now I came back and it's like everything I can remember has vanished...

just a small remark :p
Well i was here a long time ago joined in 2003 and my nickname was Redlady ;-))
Hi everybody! My past screen name was jajabinks. I was an active member here from 2007 - 2008. Pretty late compared to some other people here.

I don't know if anybody remembers me since I wasn't really "friends" with anybody on the forums, but I was the dude that posted random threads of photography in the old Art Section (oh good old times) called Verzola Photos showcasing my art.

I also randomly created this game thread called Survivor: Best Song from Hybrid Theory.

And on the Other Artists section (what was that called??) I expressed my obsession with Evanescence over there numerous times. I was a big Evanescence and Linkin Park fan back then.

Nice to see some familiar screen names here. I decided to rejoin to see if I'd see old timers, but I rejoined mainly for the selfish reason of getting in on those presale tickets! haha.
VeeZee Photography! Haha, I remember now, that was the real name of the my photography threads. My bad.

Matthew Verzola said:
Hi everybody! My past screen name was jajabinks. I was an active member here from 2007 - 2008. Pretty late compared to some other people here.

I don't know if anybody remembers me since I wasn't really "friends" with anybody on the forums, but I was the dude that posted random threads of photography in the old Art Section (oh good old times) called Verzola Photos showcasing my art.

I also randomly created this game thread called Survivor: Best Song from Hybrid Theory.

And on the Other Artists section (what was that called??) I expressed my obsession with Evanescence over there numerous times. I was a big Evanescence and Linkin Park fan back then.

Nice to see some familiar screen names here. I decided to rejoin to see if I'd see old timers, but I rejoined mainly for the selfish reason of getting in on those presale tickets! haha.
bump?
I remember jajabinks.
I remember you :)

Wasup?

sonja said:
i was here in 2003 for the first time, my nick name was turexid :)) whats been up all?
REALLY do you know me ...well thats awsome then ;-).....lots of people i knew way back aren`t here annymore thats a bit sad because i talked to alot of them from allover the world ...

J said:

Wasup?

sonja said:

FINALLY some sanity in this place!

i was sarcasticandlovinit, ralph wiggum, and burning daylight, among other SN's. i've stuck with burning daylight since 2006.

I know what you mean, some of the threads and comments around here these days....is it me or are newer board members getting thicker by the day? I know we had some pretty daft threads back then, but a lot of it was never serious - more joking idiocy. The more recent fans are nuts with their opinions and they are dead serious about it. 

burning daylight said:

FINALLY some sanity in this place!

i was sarcasticandlovinit, ralph wiggum, and burning daylight, among other SN's. i've stuck with burning daylight since 2006.

I remember your username, how much we actually conversed I don't remember lol - I'm sure we did though. I spent a lot of time in the Front Lines or trying to get Phil into a dress within the Barracks. 

sonja said:
REALLY do you know me ...well thats awsome then ;-).....lots of people i knew way back aren`t here annymore thats a bit sad because i talked to alot of them from allover the world ...

J said:

Wasup?

sonja said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service