The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many a junior-high afternoon of mine was spent dicking around on these boards. A phenomenal waste of time, but some fond memories nonetheless.

I had several usernames, including Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, and Monty Python. 

I don't remember too clearly, but I was probably around the name of Shinodalicious or something ridiculous. LOL. I was a frequent poster on the Mike thread...

I changed my username a few times I think, but don't exactly remember. Regardless, I have missed the old LPMB. :(

Kaileena

The postwhore =P

I remember a few of you ^^

I was only 14, so please forgive me!

Laxana...part of the very first LPU.

Helloooo, my name's Sarah, I actually came snooping on here in the hopes of finding some links to old forum archives or something! But no luck :( Stupid nostalgia!

Not been here in years, but formally known as DestructoGirl and then CitizenErased (i think)

do check out my blog XD

http://art-differently.blogspot.com/

Heeeeeeeey I remember Monty Python

In the process of changing whichever setting it is that knee-jerks this website into emailing me every time someone blinks, I find a post that actually refers to me! Incredible!

What did you used to be called, The Other Joe?

The Other Joe said:
Heeeeeeeey I remember Monty Python

Rob Rob1 and a lot of other shit I can't recall between 07 and 08

blue something something

I finally remember my old username from back in the Olden days. I was known as SmokeyMcpot xD And MontyPython....I think I remember you! That username is super familiar!

Also CitizenErased.....do you use that same username on the Muse message boards now?

Hey, I remember you! I wanna say Chris, but I'm not sure hmmmmmm. Eh, I was never great with names.

And eh, I love being subscribed to this thread. Most of the people I have no fucking idea who they are, but once in a while pops up  someone I really love and lost touch with <3
Doghouse Riley said:

Many a junior-high afternoon of mine was spent dicking around on these boards. A phenomenal waste of time, but some fond memories nonetheless.

I had several usernames, including Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, and Monty Python. 

Is Open Your Eyes Danasaur?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service