The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.

Aaaaaaand I think that Linus guy's name might be Joe too btw. but like I said, I suck at names.

I've missed Danasaur. :c
I can't remember what my Muse message boards one is cause I don't go on them anymore either! I think I was SarahLaFea on that.

Angelique C. said:
I finally remember my old username from back in the Olden days. I was known as SmokeyMcpot xD And MontyPython....I think I remember you! That username is super familiar!

Also CitizenErased.....do you use that same username on the Muse message boards now?
OMFG!!!! Hey!! What up??? Damn so many memories of the old LPMB

Stephen Booth said:
I was TheEh, and Roflasaurus. I can't believe some of you guys are still here...

I joined in 2004, so 6 years now...
OMFG J yes!!! They are... too much so... makes me wanna shoot them :P lol oops, I mean.... [*bad mod, no cookie*]

J said:
I know what you mean, some of the threads and comments around here these days....is it me or are newer board members getting thicker by the day? I know we had some pretty daft threads back then, but a lot of it was never serious - more joking idiocy. The more recent fans are nuts with their opinions and they are dead serious about it. 

burning daylight said:

FINALLY some sanity in this place!

i was sarcasticandlovinit, ralph wiggum, and burning daylight, among other SN's. i've stuck with burning daylight since 2006.

Yeah, no **** :P Drives me nuts

ok, almost made it through all the posts :D

burning daylight said:

oh my god. it's horrible. and the worst part is the so called "LPUers" that have taken over the LPU thread with questions that would've been asked over at the old linkinpark.com boards. i wish there were actually intelligent people over here!!!! whatever happened to people actually using google or looking to see if their questions have already been answered or god forbid think up something unique to ask? it's insane...

J said:
I know what you mean, some of the threads and comments around here these days....is it me or are newer board members getting thicker by the day? I know we had some pretty daft threads back then, but a lot of it was never serious - more joking idiocy. The more recent fans are nuts with their opinions and they are dead serious about it. 

burning daylight said:

FINALLY some sanity in this place!

i was sarcasticandlovinit, ralph wiggum, and burning daylight, among other SN's. i've stuck with burning daylight since 2006.

But yeah, some other things I wanted to add in here:

• Yes the 30 second rule is no more!! [It disappeared in Feb of 2010 when LP.com officially switched to here]
  • There is no record whatsoever of the old LPMB, as that has been erased from the SparkArt servers :'(
  • There, is, however, a backdoor into the old LPUMB :D
  • Could you guys do me a favor? Please do not swear; and please double check the Guidelines. Not much has changed as far as the rules compared to the old boards, but still, a refresher couldn't hurt. I'd hate to have to remove some of these posts because you swore in them.
  • Continue to have fun :D It's great seeing you all again :) [PS: I've only been a mod since tyhe new site went up last year]
  • Oh, and the reason the MB isn't near as active as before is because everyone is in chat... they don't understand the joy of the message boards [or how to use the ****ing search button!]
  • OMFG My memory really is that bad that I said my name 3 different times? FML!
*pokes her head in* Hai
Wrestling Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Seriously?????

The band swears in their songs too, so what are you gonna do? Delete their albums?

I don't understand the nature and the sense behind of this  rule. Please explain, thanks.

dragonlp20© (Mod) said:

• Could you guys do me a favor? Please do not swear; and please double check the Guidelines. Not much has changed as far as the rules compared to the old boards, but still, a refresher couldn't hurt. I'd hate to have to remove some of these posts because you swore in them.
We could swear on the old boards =|
Maybe that's why they're dead now, cause all the posts are getting deleted :O

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service