The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shadow of a Doubt
lol well long time since I have ventured to LP forums and wow they changed since i was chat op / board mod

oh I was Awesomejossi ..... such a long long long long long long long long time ago and I was Joanne when we used the old mIRC chat LOL

doubt anyone remembers me LOL
I remember you! Even after you left the boards you were still listed as a mod until about a year ago, lol.

Awesomejossi said:
lol well long time since I have ventured to LP forums and wow they changed since i was chat op / board mod

oh I was Awesomejossi ..... such a long long long long long long long long time ago and I was Joanne when we used the old mIRC chat LOL

holy moley LOL i wanted to come back but i forgot my password and my email i reg'd with was suspended LOL xD

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
I remember you! Even after you left the boards you were still listed as a mod until about a year ago, lol.

Awesomejossi said:

LMAO.
I knew my email and password, but still lost my original account. Luckily I at least got my join date back (not that it matters with the new site, but whatever).
Have things been good for you since you've been gone?

Awesomejossi said:
holy moley LOL i wanted to come back but i forgot my password and my email i reg'd with was suspended LOL xD

Tiernan (Moderator) said:

Awesomejossi said:

@HOanne
I remember you very well. ;)

i was redskyshroud, changed it to Ornage Frig(Emma's counterpart - She was Ornage Frug),I don't remember if I changed it to Trent, or I only used that when I was admin on LP chat. I don't remember anymore. Now that I had to re-register, I'm using my old name again. :P

- Kyle
KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 omg

yeah I had to re reg again too

omfg how are you hun .... I still remember txting you when I was at a festival to say that Finch were playing at that moment and woke you up LOL

we had crazy times way back at the start ... seems that these forums are not that busy as they were back then lol

redskyshroud said:
@HOanne

i was redskyshroud, changed it to Ornage Frig(Emma's counterpart - She was Ornage Frug),I don't remember if I changed it to Trent, or I only used that when I was admin on LP chat. I don't remember anymore. Now that I had to re-register, I'm using my old name again. :P

- Kyle
Haha! You just had to brag! I've been great! I got married, I'm not sure if I told you. :P

Damn, I used to be here every single day, I miss you guys. And the spin the bottle script on chat haa!

Awesomejossi said:
KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 omg

omfg how are you hun .... I still remember txting you when I was at a festival to say that Finch were playing at that moment and woke you up LOL

we had crazy times way back at the start ... seems that these forums are not that busy as they were back then lol

redskyshroud said:
@HOanne

- Kyle
I remember you too! Glad you made it back here.

The forums are not what they used to be, for sure. It's so sad. I miss all the crazy threads and things from back then.

redskyshroud said:
@HOanne

- Kyle
peek a boo! its sunk, ornage frug.

kyle i like this new layout, it actually works for me. the last time i tried to get on here was years ago but it would never work. but here i am. miss me? i was just trying to think what year i started coming here but i have a crap memory lol i think i started coming on here when i was 15, maybe 16? and im 24 next month!!!!!!!!
supsupxxdurg :(
wow congrats ... justin got married too his daughter due soon .. keep in contact with him emma , kat and hannah on facebook lol

the scripts were fun and sometimes got totally out of hand

I'm still single but I dont see my kids (something im not going into on here for personal reasons) i moved bk in with my parents and im totally addicted to playing Aion =x lol and i hit the ripe old age of 35 in Jan LOL

redskyshroud said:
Haha! You just had to brag! I've been great! I got married, I'm not sure if I told you. :P

Damn, I used to be here every single day, I miss you guys. And the spin the bottle script on chat haa!

Awesomejossi said:

redskyshroud said:
@HOanne

- Kyle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service