The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Tiernan
I remember you from Phoenix forums, if that was you. I think that was you. I liked that place better haha.

@SUNK
hahaha! I remember calling that before, I do miss you and yeah we're old. I'm 25 now. Everyone's gotten married and had kids and all. That's nice to hear we're all growing up haha!! and you type way better now, I don't like that very much haha!!

@Jo
Wow! Justin got married? He doesn't come here anymore? Tell him I said congrats! I'd like to hear some more news from everyone who used to go here. 35 isn't old! We can still be kids at heart haha. I miss chat the most, although I was idle most of the time haha
OMG, the Phoenix forum! Haha, I'd totally forgotten about that place. And yes, it was awesome! Mike actually still shows up around here every now and then. If you didn't know he and Stacy got married a few years ago and are ridiculously happy. :)
I got married and had kids too, lol. And I'm 32, so I know the feeling about getting older!

redskyshroud said:
@Tiernan
I remember you from Phoenix forums, if that was you. I think that was you. I liked that place better haha.

@SUNK
hahaha! I remember calling that before, I do miss you and yeah we're old. I'm 25 now. Everyone's gotten married and had kids and all. That's nice to hear we're all growing up haha!! and you type way better now, I don't like that very much haha!!

@Jo
Wow! Justin got married? He doesn't come here anymore? Tell him I said congrats! I'd like to hear some more news from everyone who used to go here. 35 isn't old! We can still be kids at heart haha. I miss chat the most, although I was idle most of the time haha
I should bug them ALL on facebook tocome and say hi and chat like old times xD

Omma @ Sunk <3 I miss you ..

I miss the old chat so much .. we had so many fun times in there like the time Joe was banned LOL still laugh about that now xD and oping the fall out room when people couldnt get ing main room when the guys were chatting LOL that was just plain crazy esp the abuse we got sometimes lol

redskyshroud said:
@Tiernan
I remember you from Phoenix forums, if that was you. I think that was you. I liked that place better haha.

@SUNK
hahaha! I remember calling that before, I do miss you and yeah we're old. I'm 25 now. Everyone's gotten married and had kids and all. That's nice to hear we're all growing up haha!! and you type way better now, I don't like that very much haha!!

@Jo
Wow! Justin got married? He doesn't come here anymore? Tell him I said congrats! I'd like to hear some more news from everyone who used to go here. 35 isn't old! We can still be kids at heart haha. I miss chat the most, although I was idle most of the time haha
@Tiernan
I think I heard of them getting married, I don't really remember! But somehow you 'd know they'd end up together anyhow! I liked that place more than lpmb, I liked VB way more than this place :'(

@Jo
Haha! Well I got emma to say hi! Do you remember BigBadBra? Hahaha!! The 9 character limit on chat names haha.
dragonlp20
can't remember if i've already posted ^_^
kyle i was just reading this page and bigbadbra popped in my head and then the next post you mention it! how funny was it when he came in unexpected and i picked on him. oops! chat used to be so crazy. ive learnt how to type now but im not so great with working forums now thats why i havent been on here in years it was too hard for me to figure out lol i used to pick on you for being old and now you really ARE old, so when are you having kids? your married now so no excuses. i get married in 3 months!


HIIIIiiii joo! long time no speak, hope you have been well


redskyshroud said:
@Tiernan
I think I heard of them getting married, I don't really remember! But somehow you 'd know they'd end up together anyhow! I liked that place more than lpmb, I liked VB way more than this place :'(

@Jo
Haha! Well I got emma to say hi! Do you remember BigBadBra? Hahaha!! The 9 character limit on chat names haha.
Haha! We don't have plans on having kids. We're enjoying being alone together and nothing else to worry about! Am I invited to your wedding? ;)

I like you better when you can't type and your location is "in a house on a hill blah blah dirt" haha!!

emeline said:
kyle i was just reading this page and bigbadbra popped in my head and then the next post you mention it! how funny was it when he came in unexpected and i picked on him. oops! chat used to be so crazy. ive learnt how to type now but im not so great with working forums now thats why i havent been on here in years it was too hard for me to figure out lol i used to pick on you for being old and now you really ARE old, so when are you having kids? your married now so no excuses. i get married in 3 months!


HIIIIiiii joo! long time no speak, hope you have been well


redskyshroud said:
@Tiernan
I think I heard of them getting married, I don't really remember! But somehow you 'd know they'd end up together anyhow! I liked that place more than lpmb, I liked VB way more than this place :'(

@Jo
Haha! Well I got emma to say hi! Do you remember BigBadBra? Hahaha!! The 9 character limit on chat names haha.
*screams* KAT!!! I miss you!

WrestlingChick said:
Penis.
Crap. I don't remember half of you guys when I should.
Baby that's because you don't remember stuff anyway. LOL

Mike A said:
Crap. I don't remember half of you guys when I should.
My old nickname was fullmetalgir, now it's just Fullmetal
Rawr! <3 Hey hun ;)

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
*screams* KAT!!! I miss you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service