The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry about the spam things, have no clue about it, I don't know hardly anything about these boards, it had been like 3 years since the last time I checked them until just recently.....
The Melancoholic said:

as was i.

and what the hell, i've already received two spam comments on my profile or whatever. what the AICH EE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS.

Who were you then?......  I remember almost everyone on there..... Eleanor, Hoya, broken angel, K-dog, mizhahn, Project86 all those people were good friends of mine on here......  That's pretty cool....

aww thanks , you too J. ;]

Hmmmmmmm.....  Now you got me wondering.....

The Melancoholic said:

Who were you then?......  I remember almost everyone on there..... Eleanor, Hoya, broken angel, K-dog, mizhahn, Project86 all those people were good friends of mine on here......  That's pretty cool....

really it shouldn't be that difficult to narrow down. i'm a dude, and only one of those dudes has been here in the last, oh, five years maybe? ;]

also holy poop we have HTML here again?

that's just begging to be exploited...

Pnnywise said:

The Melancoholic said:

I'm gonna guess Josh, but I could be wrong......  Yeah, I know, I should start putting moving pics on here again like back in the day so the boards slow way down, although it wouldn't matter cause there is hardly ever anyone on here anyway....

The Melancoholic said:
really it shouldn't be that difficult to narrow down. i'm a dude, and only one of those dudes has been here in the last, oh, five years maybe? ;]

Pnnywise said:

The Melancoholic said:

Stupid rule is stupid. I remember Naveen used to come into chat and would be swearing his head off.

Oh well.. if you guys want to have this silly rule for children who probably hear it every other day and see it on other websites, then go ahead. And if I let out a swear word out I will certainly won't be disappointed in being suspended from a site that has changed to something sadly horrible. Only reason I log in now and again is to hopefully catch up with some of the old schoolers *shrugs* The good old days =) BRING BACK ADMIN OF 2001!

Open Your Eyes said:

Nah, it doesn't really matter much except from the fact that you do realize how stupid this rule is, right? I mean, I'd semi-understand this if they didn't curse in their songs, but it's not even the case. :| But yeah, never even heard someone even mentioning this rule before, and I spend a fair amount of time on these boards >.>

+ KATNESS NEVER HEARD OF IT EITHER. and ya.

Are you sure you guys are not actually just taking the rule of not swearing at others and mixing it with not swearing period?
Damn, too bad they didn't have a like button on here!!!!  That's the truth 100% right there boys and girls...... 

WrestlingChick said:

Stupid rule is stupid. I remember Naveen used to come into chat and would be swearing his head off.

Oh well.. if you guys want to have this silly rule for children who probably hear it every other day and see it on other websites, then go ahead. And if I let out a swear word out I will certainly won't be disappointed in being suspended from a site that has changed to something sadly horrible. Only reason I log in now and again is to hopefully catch up with some of the old schoolers *shrugs* The good old days =) BRING BACK ADMIN OF 2001!

Open Your Eyes said:

Nah, it doesn't really matter much except from the fact that you do realize how stupid this rule is, right? I mean, I'd semi-understand this if they didn't curse in their songs, but it's not even the case. :| But yeah, never even heard someone even mentioning this rule before, and I spend a fair amount of time on these boards >.>

+ KATNESS NEVER HEARD OF IT EITHER. and ya.

Are you sure you guys are not actually just taking the rule of not swearing at others and mixing it with not swearing period?

told you it wouldn't be difficult. ;)

anyway, the boards look about the worst as they ever have. every time i think "ok, this is the most atrocious thing ever. hands down" Naveen manages to take things to new heights (depths?) of terrible.

i really can't spend much time on here because the kids posting these days make me want to rage 6 ways to sunday, and make me completely devoid of hope for the future of the world.

Pnnywise said:

I'm gonna guess Josh, but I could be wrong...... 

The Melancoholic said:

Pnnywise said:

The Melancoholic said:

Once again..... The "like" button would be of good use here.....  No one ever accused him of being that bright....

The Melancoholic said:

told you it wouldn't be difficult. ;)

anyway, the boards look about the worst as they ever have. every time i think "ok, this is the most atrocious thing ever. hands down" Naveen manages to take things to new heights (depths?) of terrible.

i really can't spend much time on here because the kids posting these days make me want to rage 6 ways to sunday, and make me completely devoid of hope for the future of the world.

Pnnywise said:

I'm gonna guess Josh, but I could be wrong...... 

The Melancoholic said:

Pnnywise said:

The Melancoholic said:

I don't know if anyone will remember me (I remember some of you from the boards), but I signed up for the LPMB in 2004. I went by hybridangel16 then. Something happened with my login, and I ended up changing it to LPJenn a few years later, but most of my posts were under hybridangel16. I also occasionally went on the LPUMB (since end of 4.0- beginning of 5.0) as LPUJenn16. On a side note, I was also on the FMMB as hybridangel16. I truly miss the old LPMB. I used to be on it so much years ago. Everything has changed, and I almost never go on the boards anymore. Its a sad thing, really. Its good to know not everyone totally abandoned the site with the switch :)

The one good thing about these new forums is the fact that RaTeD is no longer a mod staff member.

Hey, whatever happened to Kristy?

haha.

and last i heard of Kristy, she was like, in California studying medicine or some poop.

or i might have completely fabricated my memory of that happening.

Frank Serpico said:

The one good thing about these new forums is the fact that RaTeD is no longer a mod staff member.

Hey, whatever happened to Kristy?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service