The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, that's cool I guess.  She musta moved out west then, cause I think she was from Georgia or something.  The last I'd heard of her, I think, was that she was getting hitched or something.

I can't believe these messages boards are still here...god its completely different now

Ruto is my original name, then I think I changed it to Showgirl. I think I joined in late 2000 or early 2001 and was here for a few years . 

there was no LPMB in late 2000.

Feb. 15, 2001; representin'.

Well then, I'll go with late 2001 then

Yeah, she was from Georgia and last I knew she was getting married too, I haven't talked to her in many years though.....
Frank Serpico said:

Ah, that's cool I guess.  She musta moved out west then, cause I think she was from Georgia or something.  The last I'd heard of her, I think, was that she was getting hitched or something.

What about Cory?  He still atheistin' it up and fighting the man?  Or did he find Jesus and become a GOD WARRIOR fighting for FAMILY VALUES?

For that matter, anyone heard from Sophie (Darkshines, I believe), Erin, Jinxx/Mikey or whatever?

This should turn into a "Where are they now" thread like was here during one of the previous versions of this forum.  A thread where the people being talked about actually reappear for a day or two, then after realizing how inactive this place is they ditch it for good.

I have 110+ usernames. I can't remember any of them.

It's 9 years later, why is this site still active?

Hey all, things seem quiet here so I don't know if anyone from late 2002-2006 is still lingering around here, but if so you may remember me from my various "Peej" related names. Hope you all are doing well.

Hey look, ToxicAvenger returned!

This forum is basically on it's death bed being visited by old friends, where it'll soon be requesting last rites.

White Ferret

I remember a bunch of you... I stopped coming to the boards when they changed and started using clickID or something. It didn't work well and anyways the place was getting less active. I mostly posted in the (infamous) Chester Thread.

i was friends with a bunch of oldschoolers on myspace (AHAHAHA) but haven't talked to any of them in years.

Angelique just recently started following me on twitter so that was cool. :)

Mick's still alive :D

and I remember you, White Ferret  (at least from reading your username)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service