The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once upon a time I was known as xxdevixx

Hola, mi amigos.

Whatever happened to:

Cory
Kristy

WHAT ABOUT ERIN? Aussie Erin. She had a thing for Phil Anselmo and such.

hi kat
hi tiernan

hola mick, i see a post by you. how are you old frenemy

Also: Wendy wanted me to post that we're back to claim our old territory.

I don't know what that means, but it'll probably just result in a couple dozen confused noobs wondering WTF and going back to posting about mike shinoda's butt.

I'd be inclined to get banned for the 102nd time, but I don't think this thing even has moderators anymore...

Guess who.

Mick said:

I'd be inclined to get banned for the 102nd time, but I don't think this thing even has moderators anymore...

Guess who.

Silverdragonfly!
ToxicAvenger!

and that's all I got.

I didn't realize at the time I was posting that my username on here now was so obvious and easy to define who I was. I learned that after the fact and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to edit my post. Oh well. With age comes a decrease in mental capacity, and an inability to operate web forums correctly. Or maybe this one is just really poorly designed...

Tell Wendy that after a bit of facebook creeping I found her profile and sent her a message she probably didn't read. It was rather difficult to do considering I didn't realize she got MARRIED! People have a tendency to do that these days I suppose. It still shocks me to find out just how often it happens to my dear old friends.

Oh and sorry for all the crap I gave you in the past Widge, young, stupid, and full of angst were just some of the ways to describe me. Hope all is well with you my dear old buddy.

Mick said:

I didn't realize at the time I was posting that my username on here now was so obvious and easy to define who I was. I learned that after the fact and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to edit my post. Oh well. With age comes a decrease in mental capacity, and an inability to operate web forums correctly. Or maybe this one is just really poorly designed...

Tell Wendy that after a bit of facebook creeping I found her profile and sent her a message she probably didn't read. It was rather difficult to do considering I didn't realize she got MARRIED! People have a tendency to do that these days I suppose. It still shocks me to find out just how often it happens to my dear old friends.

Oh and sorry for all the crap I gave you in the past Widge, young, stupid, and full of angst were just some of the ways to describe me. Hope all is well with you my dear old buddy.

Alrighty. I'll let her know.

I was a bit of a shitbird to you too, so all's cool. Message boarding sometimes brings the worst out of people.

It's almost unimaginable to think that there's a design company out there that does websites with worse functionality than Sparkart, but it apparently happened.

Mick said:

I can't figure out how to post on this damned website on my phone. I don't remember said message. Maybe you should send it again?

Hey everyone. We should start our own forum and vacate this dump. :) miss you all.

I sent the message in question yesterday if I recall correctly. More then likely it filtered into a junk folder or something of that nature. I honestly don't know. Basically the gist of it was A. it took forever to find your profile and B. you got married, everyone I've ever known except me has pretty much got married and had kids.

I also sent a message to dear old ex girlfriend Donna to say hi. She never replied. Doubt that she will. She's happy with her life now I imagine and doesn't want me in it. Is all good.

Maybe I'll send another message three years from now to my dear old ex girlfriend who broke up with me a month ago. Sounds like a plan.

I kinda miss the old LP.com..
i had the same name whatsoever XD

Apparently you need to have your thread approved so that it'll post and then it never gets approved cause I don't think there's any moderators over here.

There goes my attempt at trying to do another Layne Staley thread just for kicks.

*taps mic*

is this thing on?

Hey Widge, hey Mick :) yeah, its been a minute since I logged in. life and all that happened so I haven't been around here much in the last year. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good though. And omg...runs over to Layne thread...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service