The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm amazed my thread actually got through. I didn't think there were mods here anymore.

yeah, I'm here again haha. approve, approve, approve!

so what is everyone elses new internet home?

http://fiveeightforums.com is mine, along with the what.cd forums.

Wendy posted on 5/8 for a while several years ago.



El Widgero said:

I'm amazed my thread actually got through. I didn't think there were mods here anymore.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge! I rememma you.



The Melancoholic said:

so what is everyone elses new internet home?

http://fiveeightforums.com is mine, along with the what.cd forums.

Wendy posted on 5/8 for a while several years ago.

I may just be assuming, but.. are you Josh?

Roflasaurus - Clue me in as to what your old SN used to be, or one I might recognize? =P



El Widgero said:


The Melancoholic said:

so what is everyone elses new internet home?

http://fiveeightforums.com is mine, along with the what.cd forums.

Wendy posted on 5/8 for a while several years ago.


I may just be assuming, but.. are you Josh?

Roflasaurus - Clue me in as to what your old SN used to be, or one I might recognize? =P

I was "TheEh"...but mainly kept to the Aussie thread. Good times :(

I used to have this little guy in my sig

Ah yes. That image actually popped into my head when I was coming to post in here and saw you as the last poster. I, however vaguely, remember. =P

I was 'HyMet' back then. I even remember my "siggy". I hope I don't embarrass myself calling it that.

Remember when we used to bump threads?
Well, I'm bumping this for nostalgia.

BUMP

Bumpity, bump, bump :) And I loved my siggy haha, glow text and all :p

Wooww this topic is just crazzyyyy haha I was one of the misfits back in 2003 n liked this poetry thing..so wheres the poetry/lyrics thread gone?? :D
Geezzz that ava I use I soo freakin weirdddd..

So does this forum have a mobile site version :D it sucks to not having a PC n reading this verryy small fonts :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service