The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh ok, so it is a real rule.:| Still a stupid one nonetheless. Did it always exist? Or is it something that was added after 2004? :|

+ holy ship just realized that's like so many years ago :(

Lol at the fact you acknowledge the rule and break it in the same post. I am new to lp.com as of December2010 so i do not know, I just know it's a rule now.

Oops :| That was totally unintentional haha. The fact that all the other posts don't have swear words by accident too, that's the real shocker haha.

Oh ok. Ahhh youngin'

First, i mentioned it before the argument broke out and linked you to the current rules.

Second, now that it is clear it is a current rule, next person who swears will be suspended. You all have been warned. And "well i didn't see the post stating the warning... So you can't suspend me" will not be a valid excuse. You all know how to read so be sure you do.

ps: thanks derek :) and i agree with your most recent post ^_^

Open Your Eyes said:
Nah, it doesn't really matter much except from the fact that you do realize how stupid this rule is, right? I mean, I'd semi-understand this if they didn't curse in their songs, but it's not even the case. :| But yeah, never even heard someone even mentioning this rule before, and I spend a fair amount of time on these boards >.>

+ KATNESS NEVER HEARD OF IT EITHER. and ya.

Are you sure you guys are not actually just taking the rule of not swearing at others and mixing it with not swearing period?
Lol. He is but isnt. He's just been on the staff for a short while here, but i do believe he's been a member for like ever. Well atleast lpu so yeah :p And understood on the accident. I'm shocked i havent yet either :p i just love swearing too much =D (please ignore typos ... silly iPhone)

Open Your Eyes said:

Oops :| That was totally unintentional haha. The fact that all the other posts don't have swear words by accident too, that's the real shocker haha.

Oh ok. Ahhh youngin'

Lol, I joined LP.com community when it first dropped. My name was like shadowninja or some crap. I was young at the time, lol.

FYI:  I don't know why there's insistence that it was *always* a rule.  And I say this as someone who knew (or still knows) some of the old mods (ie. pre-whatever crap the boards got converted to) who ran this place:  No one ever got banned, warned or ANYTHING for swearing.  It didn't matter which forum it was in.  The Barracks was the only one that was more lenient in regards to arguing between members.

The fact that any rule exists and gets enforced just speaks volumes about how retarded these boards have gotten.

Yeah, when I was an Admin and even before, the stupid no swearing shit didn't exist as a rule.....  It's a stupid rule and just ridiculous......  No wonder why I left this place, it was getting more and more restrictive as time went on and was just not fun anymore......  All the cool people who use to post on here have pretty much left from what I can tell and there is a good reason for it.....

Frank Serpico said:

FYI:  I don't know why there's insistence that it was *always* a rule.  And I say this as someone who knew (or still knows) some of the old mods (ie. pre-whatever crap the boards got converted to) who ran this place:  No one ever got banned, warned or ANYTHING for swearing.  It didn't matter which forum it was in.  The Barracks was the only one that was more lenient in regards to arguing between members.

The fact that any rule exists and gets enforced just speaks volumes about how retarded these boards have gotten.

NICE!  I'm even logged on when that was captured.....

The Melancoholic said:

as was i.

and what the hell, i've already received two spam comments on my profile or whatever. what the AICH EE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS.

Who were you then?......  I remember almost everyone on there..... Eleanor, Hoya, broken angel, K-dog, mizhahn, Project86 all those people were good friends of mine on here......  That's pretty cool....

The Melancoholic said:

as was i.

and what the hell, i've already received two spam comments on my profile or whatever. what the AICH EE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service