The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol, no one can criticise that - most of my returns revolve around presale tickets. Welcome back. 

Matthew Verzola said:

Nice to see some familiar screen names here. I decided to rejoin to see if I'd see old timers, but I rejoined mainly for the selfish reason of getting in on those presale tickets! haha.
hell if I remember. I do remember going by the nickname "Chilly Willy" xD

ZARAcutie 

D:

yeah I totally agree with you

remembering when the boards were pristine white and there were a bunch of hilarious threads around as well as people.

I was also active around 2007-2008,, and I came back to read my old threads but they're all gone---so is my old nickname. Is it possible to find them again?

Lilly said:

So many people I knew are now gone
Sometimes I regret ever leaving the boards - now I came back and it's like everything I can remember has vanished...

just a small remark :p
wow i remember you

Tiernan (Moderator) said:

In away I miss the old site and all my old friends, but at the same time, the LP fans back then were kind of douchey. I do not miss them, but I do wish I could bring the cool peeps back! ^^

ZARAcutie said:

yeah I totally agree with you

remembering when the boards were pristine white and there were a bunch of hilarious threads around as well as people.

I was also active around 2007-2008,, and I came back to read my old threads but they're all gone---so is my old nickname. Is it possible to find them again?

Lilly said:

So many people I knew are now gone
Sometimes I regret ever leaving the boards - now I came back and it's like everything I can remember has vanished...

just a small remark :p
Yup i remember the nickname Chilly Willy...jused to talk to a Chilly Willy but he was called Ryan ??

Angelique C. said:
Aww well its so not my name! xD however, everybody used to think I was male and I had to keep remindin them I was female! xDD I do remember talkin to a guy and his girlfriend I cant remember his name (maybe Travis??) but I think his girlfriends name was Stacey, Kacey, or Steph. So long ago tho, like 10 years! xD I also remember my friend Felix! He started up a website (something Undergrounds?) and I helped him moderate it. ^^ Wish I could find Felix again. I think his old aim name was chstaco xD

sonja said:
Yup i remember the nickname Chilly Willy...jused to talk to a Chilly Willy but he was called Ryan ??

Angelique C. said:
oh my god. it's horrible. and the worst part is the so called "LPUers" that have taken over the LPU thread with questions that would've been asked over at the old linkinpark.com boards. i wish there were actually intelligent people over here!!!! whatever happened to people actually using google or looking to see if their questions have already been answered or god forbid think up something unique to ask? it's insane...

J said:
I know what you mean, some of the threads and comments around here these days....is it me or are newer board members getting thicker by the day? I know we had some pretty daft threads back then, but a lot of it was never serious - more joking idiocy. The more recent fans are nuts with their opinions and they are dead serious about it. 

burning daylight said:

FINALLY some sanity in this place!

i was sarcasticandlovinit, ralph wiggum, and burning daylight, among other SN's. i've stuck with burning daylight since 2006.

ZARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I missed you. <3

ZARAcutie said:

ZARAcutie 

D:

HAHAHA. yes i missed you too <3
we did have a good time on one of thos threads in the barracks, for awhile? didn't we? i forgot most of it, though. would be nicee if you remind me of something. but yes i remembered youuuuuuuu.
got a better way to keep in touch? :)

Skype msn aim and facebook. PM me.

ZARAcutie said:

HAHAHA. yes i missed you too <3
we did have a good time on one of thos threads in the barracks, for awhile? didn't we? i forgot most of it, though. would be nicee if you remind me of something. but yes i remembered youuuuuuuu.
got a better way to keep in touch? :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service