The title says everything.
Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again.

My old nick where:

DogFan_LP
"The Linkin Park guy from Sweden" XD

Views: 2263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Moon wasn't nearly as good as Hope or The Morning Never Came, or even Ghost of Loss...but it's grown on me a bit since it was released.

Long time, no reply...haha.

Boards have changed about as much as Linkin Park have. Good for them :) I remember you, of course. We used to spam lots in the Barracks, as far as I remember. So you're a mod now? Sweet :D

dragonlp20© (Mod) said:

OMFG!!!! Hey!! What up??? Damn so many memories of the old LPMB

Stephen Booth said:
I was TheEh, and Roflasaurus. I can't believe some of you guys are still here...

I joined in 2004, so 6 years now...
I like the Cover ^_^ but I think, nothing will ever reach their old stuff.

The Melancoholic said:
New Moon wasn't nearly as good as Hope or The Morning Never Came, or even Ghost of Loss...but it's grown on me a bit since it was released.

I was littlepinkstars and I think the last time I was here was 2003 as a moderator. Looooong time ago.

I remember you :D

littlepinkstars said:

I was littlepinkstars and I think the last time I was here was 2003 as a moderator. Looooong time ago.

that's a while back. i think i remember you though. Nat right?

Roflasaurus is familiar too...

littlepinkstars said:

what's up Natalie?

:)
littlepinkstars said:

hey!

Doghouse Riley said:

Many a junior-high afternoon of mine was spent dicking around on these boards. A phenomenal waste of time, but some fond memories nonetheless.

I had several usernames, including Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, and Monty Python. 

Holy hell it's Boyd's old buddy whose name escapes me atm.
k-k-kieran?

S****** (Moderator) said:
~

A name I remember Yeayyy =D Hope all is good with you =)

But my own I so forgott. Maybe it was something like Starlighter or Ztarlighter 'hmm' =D

Courtney Durg said:

supsupxxdurg :(

Was trying to Edit. But it did not work. And now I can't even do it, no edit button.

Anyways.. Changed back to old names I have had. Yes I had SENIXUS at some point to ^^

Having real name was just wrong. Now I feel at home again ^^

Senixus Ztarlighter said:

A name I remember Yeayyy =D Hope all is good with you =)

But my own I so forgott. Maybe it was something like Starlighter or Ztarlighter 'hmm' =D

Courtney Durg said:

supsupxxdurg :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service