Anyone know of a way to get LP's demos like Esaul without resorting to using limewire or other p2p sharing programs? If they were on iTunes I'd buy them, but sadly they're not

Tags: LP, demos, esaul, old, school

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunatly, the only way is to have a copy of the HT EP (or know someone who does.) I can't say any more than that because of legalities and my position, but take it as you will :P
haha... gotcha. Thanks for your help!

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:
Unfortunatly, the only way is to have a copy of the HT EP (or know someone who does.) I can't say any more than that because of legalities and my position, but take it as you will :P
yeah, you can download the cd's
there's the 2-track demo cd, the 8-track demo cd, the 9-track demo cd and the 4 tracks from the old hybridtheory.com site
do you know where you can download that though ?

RiseFromTheAshez said:
yeah, you can download the cd's
there's the 2-track demo cd, the 8-track demo cd, the 9-track demo cd and the 4 tracks from the old hybridtheory.com site
A lot of them are on YouTube, and you can get mp3's of them with a YouTube to mp3 website. However, I'm not entirely sure about the legality of that :P
I really think LP should release an album with these demos on it. It would sell MILLIONS
DUDE. YES.

John Rucci said:
I really think LP should release an album with these demos on it. It would sell MILLIONS
You hear that LP? Release these awesome songs so we can listen to them!!!!

Aren't the old demos available with LPU?

I believe only demos like Carousel, And One, and such are available through LPU. What I was talking about were demos like Esaul where the released songs had different lyrics. Esaul was an early version of Place for my Head.
Well owning a copy of the Internal CDs or asking someone who was the mp3's. LP Said anything you can't buy or get anywhere else is free to download so...yeah :P

Torrents.

i strongly reccomend songs such as fuse and step up.

Brilliant

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service