Drifting Through Time

Tags: art, drawings, paintings, photography, sketches

Views: 6529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty sweet! don't forget the logo and all that....what did you think of mine?

Is logo required? Really? I didn't see such thing in the rules...

I think, your work and one another work - only they are interesting. Other works too trite

your compliment and critique is highly appreciated...thank you!

You're welcome).

And what do you think about idea of my drawing? As I said I thought about lyrics, music and feelings. Do you think that I was able to convey this idea and vision right?

I think it's a contender for sure!

CamaroLp said:

You're welcome).

And what do you think about idea of my drawing? As I said I thought about lyrics, music and feelings. Do you think that I was able to convey this idea and vision right?

Thank you, Michele). But I really don't think that I'll win or have some odds. I've always been a loser(

You guys might like my gallery:
http://animer96.deviantart.com/

Oh, another member of deviantART).
I don't like fan art but drawing technique is good

Here is a more final version of my painting what do you think?

I just recently was inspired by Linkin Park's Living Things Album and coincidentally they also had a shirt design contest, so I changed it to fit a shirt and sent it as an entry (what luck!). It's ongoing now and this is how my design came out.

As a sidenote, if you fancy it's look please vote for it at this link: http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/ae4c9d8e39658cdd...

Attachments:

my new painting...what do you think?

photo asongoftheBlackbirds.jpg

Michelle, you know this painting isn't so successful as others. Technique and colors are great but it seems to me that this version of your "Song of blackbirds" is mm overloaded. Sorry

My last work at this time. A sketch actually

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service