Drifting Through Time

Tags: art, drawings, paintings, photography, sketches

Views: 6362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice...excellent work...does my image look better like this?

photo asongoftheBlackbirds_edited.jpg

Thank you, Michelle.
It's really better now. Looks as if glows from within. This variation of colors and light go together with painting's idea.
By the way, how many votes were given to your work at the contest? And what do you think about all of that?

P.S: Oh, fucking spamers...

So. My new works.
The first one was made for coloring contest of one my friend
And last one is an order. This is last at this time and the best work

That looks really cool! Fantastic job!

photo AviaryPhoto_130179375215891476.png

Michelle, thank you very much). How do you think, which part of the last one is the most successful?

Hm, you have now quite interesting work in process. I'll be waiting for updates)

I think the fire in the background ...it looks like dragons...I think that is very neat! It's a very cool concept just a little on the scary side for me though...heheh!:)

That isn't fire... Just some mess of glowing spirits (or demons...). Anyway I like them too.
You know, that creature, the character, is very inspiring. I liked draw him)

My new work. I made this for my friend. The character belongs to her.
Color pencils on paper sheet with size A7

I really like the colors....and I love the concept! your ideas are otherworldly...and beautiful!

photo DriftingThroughTime2.jpg

Oh, Michelle, character and all concept of Paradigm world, depicted on that work, belongs to my friend. My own concepts are quite different).
Mm, you've done it). Looks wonderful.
I see here, in this abstraction, deep idea of multidimensional Universe. The theme of travels in space and time was always interesting to me

So, here are some new things I've drawn.
First is dump of gifts. Characters aren't mine
Second is
highly stylized sea creatures of Ryempaziyl' world concept. This concept belongs to meThird is made-to-order tattoo designAaand, fourth. An old work that I've updated a bit. As you remember, it based on my own concepts and my impressions related to the song.
Is it better now?

CamaroLp said:

Oh, Michelle, character and all concept of Paradigm world, depicted on that work, belongs to my friend. My own concepts are quite different).
Mm, you've done it). Looks wonderful.
I see here, in this abstraction, deep idea of multidimensional Universe. The theme of travels in space and time was always interesting to me

So, here are some new things I've drawn.
First is dump of gifts. Characters aren't mine
Second is
highly stylized sea creatures of Ryempaziyl' world concept. This concept belongs to meThird is made-to-order tattoo designAaand, fourth. An old work that I've updated a bit. As you remember, it based on my own concepts and my impressions related to the song.
Is it better now?

I love the last one...!!Very nice...The mermaid creature...everything else is exceptional as well...esp..your own concepts!

Michelle, thank you for you feedback). That mermaid.. I usually don't draw human face, I can say even not draw at all, but here it looks nice, do you?

P.S: Oh! What the Hell?! Here are these spamers again Oo. Hey, administration, please delete all this crap and ban them!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service