Drifting Through Time

Tags: art, drawings, paintings, photography, sketches

Views: 6356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huskey...awesome job..I decided to do one to...

Geisha

Decided to change the lighting a bit on that one!
Great work Michelle!! Keep striving towards perfect! I like the high contrast drawing better. But continue to play with them both. I have seen many successful pieces in both.
This is one I did about a year ago. It is in ink my favorite, or at least, one of my favorite mediums. I studied animal art for a bit. One of the key things to me is paying close attention to my subject and getting to know it as best I can such as its anatomy, form, and paying close attention to angles, positve shape, negative space when drawing it. I never start out with the medium first. I may sketch it for a few days, and then draw out my finished piece with pencil. Then, I ink my finished piece and erase all pencil marks when finished.
This is a pic of a funnel cloud right beside my house last Fall during a tornado warning. It only last seconds, and I'm not really sure if it touched down or not. We had multiple tornado warnings that day.

Huskey Michael, man I am liking your usage of composition is this piece. I dont't have any images to how off hand, but I do have an website!

http://cargocollective.com/marquesduggans

Tell me what you guys think of my work, critique me, give me some artist to look up!

I absolutely like this and your ink and graphite technique is awesome. I think I should also do a piece dedicated to Japan.

Huskey Michael said:

Great photos and great painting Michelle!!

This drawing was done with graphite and ink. With everything that is happening in Japan, and nothing I can do to help. I decided to dedicate a piece of art to them. I will probably have prints made and then sell them with all proceeds going towards helping Japan. The title "Japanese Princess"

wow everyone is doing amazing work...here's one I just made what do you think?

Wow beautiful michelle! R@in, I am going to check out your site, checked it out briefly already. Will let ya know what I think in a sec.

Just finished viewing your site R@in, and must say, i enjoyed it. I, especially, enjoyed the animation. great work man, good luck with your goals!

thanks man it means a lot, and likewise!!!

Huskey Michael said:

Just finished viewing your site R@in, and must say, i enjoyed it. I, especially, enjoyed the animation. great work man, good luck with your goals!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service