Drifting Through Time

Tags: art, drawings, paintings, photography, sketches

Views: 6526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! The iris and pupil look like a photo!

Laimonas said:
Here is another my drawing.

cool eye...here is one I just finished I titled "Sounds of The Sky"

I love that one - I thought it was blood in the background when I first saw the top of it!! You did her dress and parasol and shoulders so well!!! :) :) :) And the paint drips like rain are great :) :) :) Congrats! :)

Awesome...thank you very much!

Here is one I am currently working on it isn't finished yet...

Aaralyn D said:

I love that one - I thought it was blood in the background when I first saw the top of it!! You did her dress and parasol and shoulders so well!!! :) :) :) And the paint drips like rain are great :) :) :) Congrats! :)
That'd be pretty amazing, to be able to take a balloon ride in space :) :) :) Nice idea - I like how you've done the stars, very realistic :) Have a nice one! :) :)

great painting and drawing from u guyzzzz(:!!!

Wow, Great.!

thanks guys! really appreciate your comments!

very nice artwork CamaroLp you are quite good

here is one I just made what do you think of it?

Michelle your work reflects the music of the universe. The fact that the universe saturated with this. Black birds is some portent of disaster perhaps.
This is my opinion.

But what did you concretely may say about my works?

your first one I think could represent the desert and the direction it may be going in the future

second one I think it reflects you as the way you see yourself and the world around you

third one I think could represent and army of demons on the rise or illuminati?

4th one could represent reality vs fantasy

ok I think that's all of them I'm not sure they are in order and I'm not very good at interpretations but I tried..lol...sorry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service