Drifting Through Time

Tags: art, drawings, paintings, photography, sketches

Views: 6356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's interisting. It's really interisting and convenient but there aren't some your works.
I had own website but that idea was unsuccessful and now for me enough my account on dA.

I've new work. Some collection of sketches

I'm almost finished with this painting...what do you think? I'm really liking your new sketches!

Nice painting, do you use oil, acrylic or both?

This is one of my paintings, i am just an amature and painting for fun

Attachments:

really nice! my painting is finally finished!

Looks great, like a stairway to heaven ;-)

Michelle said:

really nice! my painting is finally finished!

Oh, Michelle, I have no words. This work is best of yours. Those beatiful colours are in perfect harmony and I especially like wonderful colour of her dress. I love your great sense of color). So bewitching picture.

Lydia, that is good). I think if you can be a good animal painter)

I have a few new works in digital. But all characters depicted on them isn't mine and I drew these works for other people

What do think?

Wow, i like it verry verry much, it's like i am watching a sience fiction magazine, the lightning in this is fantastic. It doesn't matter if you did not painted it,... art is art and has many ways of expression. I like the one at the bottom the most, makes me feel like i am in a movie ;-)

CamaroLp said:

Oh, Michelle, I have no words. This work is best of yours. Those beatiful colours are in perfect harmony and I especially like wonderful colour of her dress. I love your great sense of color). So bewitching picture.

Lydia, that is good). I think if you can be a good animal painter)

I have a few new works in digital. But all characters depicted on them isn't mine and I drew these works for other people

What do think?

Thanks guys....I used acrylic paints on a canvas!

Thank you very much, Lidia. It's so pleasant. I like that picture at the bottom too and think that is my best work for now

Here is a second dump of sketches. Hope you like it, guys)

really nice! Very original!

Thank you very much, Michele). All these sketches is a concept art for my original world. You know, if you read a description on dA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service