As much as I love lp my favourite band will always be papa roach
I know that many papa roach fans are also linkin park fans
So are there any fans of papa roach out there???

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a Papa Roach fan, they are awesome!!
But Linkin Park is the f***ing best band ever!!!
Yeah. Except for their new song "Kick in the Teeth" or whatever. Heard it once. Hated it.
i like what they've done with it
its got a different feel to it
i doubt they'll continue with songs like that after the response from fans

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
Yeah. Except for their new song "Kick in the Teeth" or whatever. Heard it once. Hated it.
I'm a massive PR fan, and have been for about 10 years now.
Unfortunately I cop a lot of crap over it, and over my love of LP, because my friends group is a "metal" group, and most of the other music I listen to is Black, Death or Prog Metal.
I hate copping crap, but honestly, I was like 13 years old when I first heard and fell in love with both bands, and I'm not going to stop loving bands and music I literally grew up with just because people think I'm uncool.

Fave PR song?
Mine changes a lot, at the moment it's The Addict.
the addict is amazing, my favourite of all time has to be getting away with murder

Dex said:
I'm a massive PR fan, and have been for about 10 years now.
Unfortunately I cop a lot of crap over it, and over my love of LP, because my friends group is a "metal" group, and most of the other music I listen to is Black, Death or Prog Metal.
I hate copping crap, but honestly, I was like 13 years old when I first heard and fell in love with both bands, and I'm not going to stop loving bands and music I literally grew up with just because people think I'm uncool.

Fave PR song?
Mine changes a lot, at the moment it's The Addict.
I think Papa Roach is amaysing. Their just not as good as LP. Though I do love their music. They have some amaysing songs. I just love LP way more than Papa Roach.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service